Post Marsh Thread - Leadup to Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
doctor-strange-endgame.gif

We already have the annual Herald-Sun "here's how to pick your team" article, for those who have nfi.

What I need is their "every Marsh series score" list in one easy-to-read document that they usually put out.
How else am I going to pick those 'break-out' players that had a ripper pre-season, only to fail in the opening rounds? (looking at your Brayshaw)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
View attachment 837070

Post Marsh?...ere we go. Heres some fine Marsh... him and Dennis were twin mustachio brothers that ripped through more wickets than your average p0rn star.
we're currently in the Tim Zoehrer era. just gotta put with this s**t for another 9 days until Healy comes along

Hey folks. As I’ve done for the last few years, I’ve compiled all the scores, TOG%’s, disposals, efficiencies and averages of the entire Marsh Series for every club.

Go to www.supercoachelites.com > Marsh Series spreadsheet and access the document! :) enjoy.

If ya haven’t followed us on socials, Supercoach Elites on FB and @SCElites on Twitter.

BA14B5AD-D871-4708-9E03-19FD061A1034.jpeg

Apperently not entirely accurate but still worth a look.+

To the nerds.

tenor.gif

Nice! Thanks for that link mate

Hey folks. As I’ve done for the last few years, I’ve compiled all the scores, TOG%’s, disposals, efficiencies and averages of the entire Marsh Series for every club.

Go to www.supercoachelites.com > Marsh Series spreadsheet and access the document! :) enjoy.

If ya haven’t followed us on socials, Supercoach Elites on FB and @SCElites on Twitter.

View attachment 837112

tenor.gif

Oh and jj - come and join the Pies board SC leagues. Codes go out this weekend.

Pies Division 1 finished top 10 overall last year, and is very strong this year once again.

All other Pies fans are also welcome!

Moustachio

Club Legend
Nov 29, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood

View attachment 837112

myeyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back