Competitions Port Board: Ultimate Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Given I'm slower than most to get my s**t sorted, it would be great to get a day or two to look at the draft pool if that's possible :)

I suspect if draft is same as previous years it will be a slow online draft - there will only be 80 picks to make so should be done and dusted in a handful of days, so you will have plenty of time to ponder the pool.

I am considering cutting Tom Rockliff from my squad after yesterdays showing. I really think he looked awful. To think he was number 1 pick of the draft for this league only 3 seasons ago?

I suspect if draft is same as previous years it will be a slow online draft - there will only be 80 picks to make so should be done and dusted in a handful of days, so you will have plenty of time to ponder the pool.

I am considering cutting Tom Rockliff from my squad after yesterdays showing. I really think he looked awful. To think he was number 1 pick of the draft for this league only 3 seasons ago?

That's an incredible fall from Grace, and probably highlights the gap between the best and worst teams in this league, I was weighing up whether to drop Mark Blicavs or Jasper Pittard :rolleyes:

I think we’ll finalise keepers by Sunday. Draft starting Sat 7th March? Anyone have issues with that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think we’ll finalise keepers by Sunday. Draft starting Sat 7th March? Anyone have issues with that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds good to me.

I think the draft order needs fixing

Will do, just can't be done until the keepers are finalised. I will update it next week. I do have the ladder order this year. (Reverse order for the draft). So everyone should finalise their keepers today.

The Kloppinators
1​
Wasp Nest
2​
Cobra Kai FC
3​
Vasty984
4​
Thrillho
5​
Semaphore Skins
6​
Arm ChairChampions
7​
99 Problems
8​
Jimmy Unchained
9​
You Got Red on You
10​

Will do, just can't be done until the keepers are finalised. I will update it next week. I do have the ladder order this year. (Reverse order for the draft). So everyone should finalise their keepers today.

The Kloppinators
1​
Wasp Nest
2​
Cobra Kai FC
3​
Vasty984
4​
Thrillho
5​
Semaphore Skins
6​
Arm ChairChampions
7​
99 Problems
8​
Jimmy Unchained
9​
You Got Red on You
10​

Just taking a look,

• ‘You Got Red On You’ hasn’t nominated any keepers

• ‘Arm Chair Champions’ has set 24 keepers instead of 22

• Everyone else has set their 22 keepers

Yes, just waiting on that to be finished. I can get Arm Chair Champions to do it. Just need You Got Red on You to set the final team and I'll set up the draft order.

The Kloppinators
1​
Wasp Nest
2​
Cobra Kai FC
3​
Vasty984
4​
Thrillho
5​
Semaphore Skins
6​
Arm ChairChampions
7​
99 Problems
8​
Jimmy Unchained
9​
You Got Red on You
10​

There in NOTHING wrong with this draft order.....NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will it be a snake draft this year??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade accepted tribey

Dougal Howard
Kane Farrell
Sam Hayes
Todd Marshall
Hamish Hartlett
Travis Boak
Darcy Byrne-Jones
• Nathan Steinberner
• Ollie Wines

My campaign to divest the majority of the 334 Port players I inherited is almost complete.

Dougal Howard
Kane Farrell
Sam Hayes
Todd Marshall
Hamish Hartlett
Travis Boak
Darcy Byrne-Jones
• Nathan Steinberner
• Ollie Wines

My campaign to divest the majority of the 334 Port players I inherited is almost complete.

Hold onto Steiny for sure!

Dougal Howard
Kane Farrell
Sam Hayes
Todd Marshall
Hamish Hartlett
Travis Boak
Darcy Byrne-Jones
• Nathan Steinberner
• Ollie Wines

Sheed is a flaky tease, hope you know what you’re doing Tribey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back