Banter 27th November 2019, the day the Dow family celebrated knowing at least 1 of their sons would be playing for a successful club with great culture.

He did kick 3 goals in a game IIRC? Was it against us? Or Shitney?
Can’t remember, there are many repressed memories stored in the darkest corners of my psyche due to the last 20 years of tripe we have dished up. Bolton was a good coach, he was the coach we needed at the time, I’m still on the fence with Teague though. Need to stop recruiting GWS s**t trucks.
Either way we are notorious for picking up spuds that play one good game against us.

Long may it continue.

I was much like you until a few year ago. 2016 was a return to normal. Now I am confident that we aren't Carlton. It's a good feeling.

Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
Tasmania needs a team. Nice place, bit cold at times.
Have you seen how hot some of those tassie chicks are!

B200E591-0E87-4149-A476-680F1E06B204.jpeg

I choose to always look on the bright side. The cycle will turn and Richmond will have their turn as being awful once again. The beauty is though this time that will be with 100K angry members. The size and scope of chicken s**t deposited at Punt Road will be of plague proportions!

Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
I choose to always look on the bright side. The cycle will turn and Richmond will have their turn as being awful once again. The beauty is though this time that will be with 100K angry members. The size and scope of chicken s**t deposited at Punt Road will be of plague proportions!
Mate, that mutant in your avvie has me all fired up! 🍆

Back