A-League Round 23 - It's A Pandemic!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you are right mate, my concern now is that we are heading into winter where other flu's and virus's could merge with this coronaVirus and create one mega virus! The Northern hemisphere is heading in to summer so it would be unlikely there, but for us it could get worse, through that is just the cynic in me.

Personally I would like to think that we are currently experiencing the worst/peak of its contagion, and that things will get back to (relative)
normality, sooner rather than later.

Hope you are right mate, my concern now is that we are heading into winter where other flu's and virus's could merge with this coronaVirus and create one mega virus! The Northern hemisphere is heading in to summer so it would be unlikely there, but for us it could get worse, through that is just the cynic in me.
The megavirus sounds like a Hollywood horror. Incredibly unlikely to happen. Still, it's only just started here so it will get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

Wellington now have a decision to make given they automatically go into isolation after their return to nz.

Im unsure of the future schedule (dont they play sydney fc on Wednesday?) But I would think they will stay in australia for the foreseeable future. The full lock out will be reviewed at the start of April (16 days)

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

With Morrisons decision today with anyone coming into Australia as of Midnight tonight need to self quarantine for 14 days! Surly the Wellington Match needs to be cancelled now so that Victory can fly back in time!
Let them play. 14 days undefeated about to start tomorrow lol

With Morrisons decision today with anyone coming into Australia as of Midnight tonight need to self quarantine for 14 days! Surly the Wellington Match needs to be cancelled now so that Victory can fly back in time!

That's season over. If they cancelled it now I still can't find an available flight that would get them back to Australia by midnight.

Feel bad for Welly fans more than anyone else really from all of this. If City were in Sydney's place on the table with their points advantage though, I would be pretty pissed off.

Have to wonder if this Coronavirus contagion will delay MacArthurFC coming into the A League next season as well (and The Bulls already have got a few teething problems of their own)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back