NMFC CEO Message

Remove this Banner Ad

Hypothetically it could be someone who had a run at the board, started a thread on here to gain support, didn’t get the nomination and then created another account to criticise the board. Or it could just be a 13 year old troll.

No, surely you're shittering me? If that's the case, oh wow, did we dodge a bullet or what. Thanks though Val, I'm going GG :p

Bullshit message from the NMFC CEO tonight. NMFC nothing but puppets of the AFL. The Flu kills 650,000 in the world each year...this media beat up virus kills a few thousand. But Benny and his pathetic Board are dancing to the beat of the AFL as always! Do members trust these clowns?

Been on the piss tonight Paul?

It would less concerning if it was them.

Signs at moment suggest you and a handful of others were nearest the pin.

Well played if it's right.

Oh God, he doesn't understand how IP addresses work does he?

Unsurprising given it seemed a surprise to him that when people put his name in Google it shows the time he got slotted in the paper by The Age Investigative Unit lol.

Unsurprising given it seemed a surprise to him that when people put his name in Google it shows the time he got slotted in the paper by The Age Investigative Unit lol.

Bullshit aside SLF, the core of us just want the best for the club. That would mandate fair treatment of candidates.

It seems a few of you had sharp spider sensors and maybe rightly went right for the jugular.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#mediaexpert

Bullshit aside SLF, the core of us just want the best for the club. That would mandate fair treatment of candidates.

It seems a few of you had sharp spider sensors and maybe rightly went right for the jugular.

I know people think I went for him because I'm mates with Sonja. But I didn't.

As I kept saying, read the thread - I was asking him polite questions and he was frigging rude and dismissive to me and others, then claimed to be a media expert.

I don't know much, but I do know media, he'd invited people to peruse his LinkedIn so I could see he had no actual media experience. I asked again and he was dismissive and rude again.

Then SOMEONE PMd him my name and "R-gate" happened, so I went after him.

I really would have liked to vote for Buckley, Sonja and a genuine independent candidate. Arch is such a boy's club appointment.

But Crappers was such a flog in that thread, well, I couldn't. Then after it comes out he was running with the backing of a major club powerbroker - which is all fine and good, but he lied by omission about that too.

I actually asked a few people who would know these things about him and they were far from complimentary, but that's for them to say for themselves.

We dodged a massive bullet and I suspect he was allowed to run because the club knew he'd never get elected as he's a massive tossbag.

Last edited:

As I kept saying, read the thread - I was asking him polite questions and he was frigging rude and dismissive to me and others, then claimed to be a media expert.

I don't know much, but I do know media, he'd invited people to peruse his LinkedIn so I could see he had no actual media experience. I asked again and he was dismissive and rude again.

Then Tef (or possibly GoKangas, though GK doesn't have the get up and go) PMd him my name and "R-gate" happened, so I went after him.

I really would have liked to vote for Buckley, Sonja and a genuine independent candidate. Arch is such a boy's club appointment.

But Crappers was such a flog in that thread, well, I couldn't. Then after it comes out he was running with the backing of a major club powerbroker - which is all fine and good, but he lied by omission about that too.

I actually asked a few people who would know these things about him and they were far from complimentary, but that's for them to say for themselves.

We dodged a massive bullet and I suspect he was allowed to run because the club knew he'd never get elected as he's a massive tossbag.
FFS - I have no idea who you are or what your name is so I certainly did not. I have never bothered trying to track down who is who on BF and probaly know half a dozen people's real names.

FFS - I have no idea who you are or what your name is so I certainly did not. I have never bothered trying to track down who is who on BF and probaly know half a dozen people's real names.

Really? I'm Bill Collins have never hidden that- strange times indeed. * it, I'm having a cookie.

Fair enough, I'll edit accordingly.

Then Tef (or possibly GoKangas, though GK doesn't have the get up and go) PMd him my name and "R-gate" happened, so I went after him.

Good explanation mate.

In hindsight I probably didn't respect how poor a move "R" was. Tried to give benefit of doubt.

Whoever divulged that was a dick. I didn't agree with your ferocity at the time but ffs there's a way of going about disagreeing.

Unless we're all mistaken, enjoy a port on me tonight - you nailed it.

Good explanation mate.

In hindsight I probably didn't respect how poor a move "R" was. Tried to give benefit of doubt.

Whoever divulged that was a dick. I didn't agree with your ferocity at the time but ffs there's a way of going about disagreeing.

Unless we're all mistaken, enjoy a port on me tonight - you nailed it.

All good, as you say, we all want the same thing.

I hope there's a genuine independent candidate next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back