Banter 27th November 2019, the day the Dow family celebrated knowing at least 1 of their sons would be playing for a successful club with great culture.

muzhogg

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
In other news I am 6 foot 4, built like Adonis with an 18 inch penis. Well atvleast the last part was true.

Look, you can either be built like Adonis, or you can have the 18 inch penis, but you can't have both...

young-adonis-bronze-statue-blue-260nw-539648299.jpg

muzhogg

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
That’s the statue of David mate. The statue of Tony Lynn 15 was censored by Adsense due to its gratuitous content.

Looks a bit like Michelangelo's David, but it is Adonis.

That said, I changed it to a smaller image. :)

On the subject of David, did you ever see Michelangelo's statue of David after it went on tour in America...

1584151787816.jpeg

Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
Looks a bit like Michelangelo's David, but it is Adonis.

That said, I changed it to a smaller image. :)

On the subject of David, did you ever see Michelangelo's statue of David after it went on tour in America...

View attachment 839387
Stewy Dew looks great after the lipo!

Well guys here we are. The morning of the opening round of the AFL season. When I look at how recent this thread was put up and all that has happened in the world since then it is hard to believe. Unfortunately this season will not be the same. It is frustrating and disappointing but in life there are far more important things than footy.

I really enjoyed the banter and laughs in this thread and wanted to thank you guys for having us. I want to wish you all the very best for tonight's game and for the remainder of the season. May the best team win tonight with no injuries.

Hope to see you all in round one 2021 and that life as we all know it is back to normal.

Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
Well guys here we are. The morning of the opening round of the AFL season. When I look at how recent this thread was put up and all that has happened in the world since then it is hard to believe. Unfortunately this season will not be the same. It is frustrating and disappointing but in life there are far more important things than footy.

I really enjoyed the banter and laughs in this thread and wanted to thank you guys for having us. I want to wish you all the very best for tonight's game and for the remainder of the season. May the best team win tonight with no injuries.

Hope to see you all in round one 2021 and that life as we all know it is back to normal.
Yeah I echo your thoughts here Tony. Not only is our way of life being threatened by COVID-19, we also now have to deal with the unwashed, uneducated, mouth breathing sacks of excrement that are now hoarding all the essentials.
Completely unwarranted as well, you know me mate, I deal with people day in, day out and I have never, ever seen this level of “herd behaviour” followed by doomsday prepping. The people that lose out here are the elderly and those with young families. Imagine if something catastrophic ACTUALLY happened here like, I dunno, war?!

The precious snowfkakes have had their cushy way of life threatened by the virus and now, now they are prepping for the apocalypse. I am constantly amazed at how uninformed, misguided, ignorant and selfish the human race is, and the worst of it is on show for everyone to see.
We’ve got bus loads of *redacted driving into rural communities, buying up all the essentials from the supermarket, and leaving nothing for the locals in their wake.

The pissant government needs to work with suppliers and sort out a system.
It could be as simple as, scanning I.D at supermarkets to make sure the shoppers only shop in their area? People will hate this and I say * them, act and behave like spoilt little campaigners, you’ll get treated like one.
Anyway, I believe I’ve said about enough.

I hope everyone and their families are safe during this time and the footy can bring about a bit of a distraction for everyone.
Thanks for having us Tigs, all the best for 2020.

✌🏻

Yeah I echo your thoughts here Tony. Not only is our way of life being threatened by COVID-19, we also now have to deal with the unwashed, uneducated, mouth breathing sacks of excrement that are now hoarding all the essentials.
Completely unwarranted as well, you know me mate, I deal with people day in, day out and I have never, ever seen this level of “herd behaviour” followed by doomsday prepping. The people that lose out here are the elderly and those with young families. Imagine if something catastrophic ACTUALLY happened here like, I dunno, war?!

The precious snowfkakes have had their cushy way of life threatened by the virus and now, now they are prepping for the apocalypse. I am constantly amazed at how uninformed, misguided, ignorant and selfish the human race is, and the worst of it is on show for everyone to see.
We’ve got bus loads of *redacted driving into rural communities, buying up all the essentials from the supermarket, and leaving nothing for the locals in their wake.

The pissant government needs to work with suppliers and sort out a system.
It could be as simple as, scanning I.D at supermarkets to make sure the shoppers only shop in their area? People will hate this and I say fu** them, act and behave like spoilt little campaigners, you’ll get treated like one.
Anyway, I believe I’ve said about enough.

I hope everyone and their families are safe during this time and the footy can bring about a bit of a distraction for everyone.
Thanks for having us Tigs, all the best for 2020.

✌🏻

Well said mate but that is no way to speak about Richmond supporters on their own board!

Whenever Casboult plays us, I just have to....

Now Gillon told the media men
"We have to let that season drop"
The crowd noise at the MCG
Has been shakin' to the top
Then Dusty drove his yellow Jeep
He went a-cruisin' down the ville
Liam Baker was a-standin'
On the radiator grille

The Shareef don't like it
Rock the Casboult, rock the Casboult
The Shareef don't like it
Rock the Casboult, rock the Casboult