FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

As for the ep, not sure I’m a fan of Daryl’s blood vision...bit pox.
Thought it was about time somebody got wounded by a Whisperer in a fight.

Granted, it was Alpha and not just a nobody. But since Jesus got picked off the normal Whisperers just feel like anonymous Bond henchmen, being picked off with no care or thought. I guess Beta is the exception that proves the rule!

Indeed

Can someone explain the bit where Beta lost half his masks and then the Whisperer saw him and said “it’s you” and something about “you sounded familiar”.
I believe he’s a famous singer/musician in the universe? He was on the cover of an album or something in Fear the Walking Dead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a good finish. The first part of the episode and the episode before it were fairly cringeworthy at times I reckon but that last 10 minutes redeemed it.

I would dearly love for someone to s**t in eugene’s mouth to put back some of the excrement that comes out of it.

Negan ftw also

F*** I hate episodes like that one
Yeah it takes me back to that Tara centric one. Yuck.

Plus the show loses all momentum after the last episode. Does it also mean we won’t get to see everyone’s reactions to the news?

Yeah it takes me back to that Tara centric one. Yuck.

Plus the show loses all momentum after the last episode. Does it also mean we won’t get to see everyone’s reactions to the news?

exactly. This is what has cost this show for a while now. Even at its worst, the good episodes were still frequent enough to keep you interested but invariably they’re followed up with dross. The fact that the person at the centre of this episode was who it was, didn’t help.

I think what makes the show harder to be fulfilling is that there just aren’t that many likeable characters left.
Daryl obviously will always be likeable, personally I absolutely love Negan, he’s the one true badass (Daryl aside) left who seems to know when to be human and when to be an animal.
eugene is a tit, Gabriel is painful to watch, Rosita is boring, Michonne is the same in almost every scene, Ezekiel is a parody of himself, Carol has her moments but they are rarer.

To me there is literally as many good characters in Fear as there are in the Walking Dead - Strand, Dorey, June are all pretty likeable in their own way IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back