Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, I haven't been much attention as much as I should have. I'm definitely going to continue in the league, but unfortunately, but I don't think I can be heavily involved in the league as I have been in the past. If some coaches want to take on more of the adminstrative responsibility (and some already have!), I'd be happy to listen to any ideas.

I can create the league on UF again and send out the invites.

I've contacted a few more EOIs so hopefully we should get some replacement coaches soon.

Sorry, I haven't been much attention as much as I should have. I'm definitely going to continue in the league, but unfortunately, but I don't think I can be heavily involved in the league as I have been in the past. If some coaches want to take on more of the adminstrative responsibility (and some already have!), I'd be happy to listen to any ideas.

I've contacted a few more EOIs so hopefully we should get some replacement coaches soon.
Cheers mate good job

Forgive me as a relatively new-bie if I'm out of place in asking the question but I feel it needs to be asked....

Whats the actual go here? Is this comp going to actually get back off the ground?

Our season finished 5 months ago, we're short 2 coaches, no commissioner, nobody has been able to confirm a draft order when the question was first asked months ago, there's been 2 trades completed and the only off-season discussion was an argument whether or not a parting coach left his team in a worse position than when he started.

If its done and dusted I'd rather know now so I don't waste my time on this league when I've got 2 others I could be putting time into.

Forgive me as a relatively new-bie if I'm out of place in asking the question but I feel it needs to be asked....

Whats the actual go here? Is this comp going to actually get back off the ground?

Our season finished 5 months ago, we're short 2 coaches, no commissioner, nobody has been able to confirm a draft order when the question was first asked months ago, there's been 2 trades completed and the only off-season discussion was an argument whether or not a parting coach left his team in a worse position than when he started.

If its done and dusted I'd rather know now so I don't waste my time on this league when I've got 2 others I could be putting time into.
League will go ahead. Not ideal, not as much activity but watch things fly when the site opens

This league is fine mate, would be great to have the new coaches and I feel people are holding off on trades until this is finalised.

League is traditionally active so as Zim said be ready to move once coaches are finalised or you may be left behind.

Hey guys... as you have all probably noticed, I am not being that active amongst the group, I have unread messages, a plethora of notifications. Between work, sporting commitments, making Ties for people, planning a wedding and spending time with my now Fiancee, I Don't seem to have the time for this that I once had. My heart isn't in it, and it would only be fair to everyone if I stepped aside from coaching the Tributes. I feel like my team is really close to a finals berth, but even that can't tempt me to stay. This will be about the third time I have written this, but today I will click 'Post Reply' Instead of closing the browser. Thanks for having me, but I might give the fantasy football a rest in 2020. Best of luck to all, hopefully the new coach will be more willing to trade with you very persistent bunch.

tldr; I am stepping down from coach of the Tributes
Only just catching up to our threads. Sorry to see you go mate! I'll still hit you up for the occasional reference to see what you think of a trade that Rockford or deeman87 will no doubt tempt me into. Haha! All the best with your year :)

We'll be right. Just need a sense of calm from our participants and for things to tick into overdrive when the site reopens. It's usually like this about every year.

And we love you for being Commissioner every year :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the information is there for the draft order, just nobody has written it up (to my knowledge). I think if Unknown Caller doesnt have the time to be a bit more 'hands on' than we should see if somebody else wanted to be the main person. Not that they would have to do everything, but it would be good to have somebody who can respond to questions and organise and delegate things around draft dates etc. I am very happy to help out, but don't have time to be the main person at this stage.

You ask fair enough questions. I still feel that this is a really strong league, but probably does need one or two of the 'second/third wave coaches to be a bit more 'hands on' as I think this is our 9th season coming up?

Hi all,

Thanks for having me, looking forward to chatting and competing with you all.

The LWP will have a name change to Cavalicious FC.

All players are available for trade, I am interested in youth and draft picks.

The following are being de-listed.
David Mirra
Scott Selwood
David McKay
Nathan Hrovat
Nathan Vardy
Mark Hutchings
Maverick Wellar
Alex Fasolo
Alex Rance
Sam Murray
Aaron Vanderberg

Last edited:
Hey guys: Not sure if this is the place to do it, but I wanted to give a group hello and introduce myself a bit.

As you know, I'm the guy who blew up the List Management thread one weekend over a trade immediately following the draft.

ANYWAY, the name kind of says it all; I'm an American (born and raised in Atlanta, Ga and currently live in Tallahassee, Fla. - home of Florida State or just about 90 minutes west of Jacksonville, which ever is easier for you to picture) and barrack for the Bulldogs...mostly out of pure randomness? I'm Twitter friends with a big Bulldogs fan and thought they were a young, exciting bunch who play a very easy to watch brand of footy (I liken it to how I'd play a video game; there's not a lot of finesse, it's just running and gunning).

I'm very excited to join the league - I've wanted to learn the league a bit better and I hope this league will be the way to do that. I'd like to know the other 17 teams as well as I do the dogs.

I'm also looking forward to getting to know you all - I have a curious mind and am fascinated by Australia so I may bombard you with questions regarding culture, politics, etc.

Can't wait for the competition to start and I hope to be around the league for a long time.

Cheers.

Welcome. I would disagree and say when our dogs are in theres plenty of finesse. Daniel out to the bont, splits half the fiels to bruce to the roars of the bench ohhh yeah lol.

Welcome to the league. Best thing i think you can do believe it or not is take a good look at the links richcogs provided. Maybe hold off on further deals. I think you will find down the track you will regret that trade. And believe me we all have those including richcogs and myself. He gave away patty cripps. I gave away matt crouch 🤦‍♂️

Welcome. I would disagree and say when our dogs are in theres plenty of finesse. Daniel out to the bont, splits half the fiels to bruce to the roars of the bench ohhh yeah lol.

Welcome to the league. Best thing i think you can do believe it or not is take a good look at the links richcogs provided. Maybe hold off on further deals. I think you will find down the track you will regret that trade. And believe me we all have those including richcogs and myself. He gave away patty cripps. I gave away matt crouch 🤦‍♂️
I gave away Cripps too!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back