Post Marsh Thread - Leadup to Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't understand why shorter quarters would be a solution. It would make absolutely no difference unless they plan to play multiple matches per week, which I also don't understand the reasoning for if they are going to start the season tomorrow.
they're resigned to the inevitable shutdown of the competition so the idea is to cram in as many games as possible before this happens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Steven out, will just switch him to Brayshaw I guess ffs
Yeah Brayshaw's a relatively easy switch if you didn't have him.

If you did though....the next best is Lynch and * picking key forwards. Although I guess the 17 round thing makes the high variance sort of players a little more valuable, especially given the apparent cut in minutes.

Yeah Brayshaw's a relatively easy switch if you didn't have him.

If you did though....the next best is Lynch and fu** picking key forwards. Although I guess the 17 round thing makes the high variance sort of players a little more valuable, especially given the apparent cut in minutes.

I think you want more consisent players in a shorter season. Kpfs generally arent.

Here we go selection madness begins....didn't plan to make a change to my starting side, was happy with what i came up with now Stevens out most likely......will wait for full teams before i decide what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back