AFLW Round 6 Discussion - 2020 AFLW season

Remove this Banner Ad

Any of Garner, Kearney, Riddell and Bruton would be stiffer to miss out on AA squad selection, and I've got the balance of team representation close to perfect at this point.

North is ranked 2nd for fewest points conceded because of their midfield's ball-winning ability. The opposition scores 34% of the time when they go inside 50 against them. Geelong, supposedly with the third-worst defence, has kept their opponents to 31% I50 efficiency.

Any of Garner, Kearney, Riddell and Bruton would be stiffer to miss out on AA squad selection, and I've got the balance of team representation close to perfect at this point.

North is ranked 2nd for fewest points conceded because of their midfield's ball-winning ability. The opposition scores 34% of the time when they go inside 50 against them. Geelong, supposedly with the third-worst defence, has kept their opponents to 31% I50 efficiency.
Ashmore arguably the best small forward this year tho
Whereas all those you listed are mids and only a few will get in, you could slot garner hf though to fit an extra mid

Ashmore arguably the best small forward this year tho
Whereas all those you listed are mids and only a few will get in, you could slot garner hf though to fit an extra mid
That's what I did with Garner.

Ashmore would be leading the goal-kicking if she was the best small forward this year, considering the service and her role. I don't think she's been better than Staunton or Sharp or even Abbatangelo, let alone the small forwards I actually have in the squad and team.

But if we want to talk about what will happen, yeah she's probably on track for a charity nomination at least--like Eloise Jones and Kellie Gibson last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back