Competitions AFL Fantasy League Created / Supercoach League Created (AFL 2020)-Login Details Here

CatRiot

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 3, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
For BigFooty Cats Fans, I have created a League both in AFL Fantasy and Supercoach.

Details are as follows:

AFL Fantasy
League Name: BigFooty Cats League 1
League Code: 9D3FFCJ3

Supercoach
League Name: BigFtyCats League1
Invite Code: 418028

Any issues, just respond in thread and I'll try help.

Once both Leagues are full, happy for others to use the Thread for additional Leagues to be created in season 2020.

Good luck teams!

For BigFooty Cats Fans, I have created a League both in AFL Fantasy and Supercoach.

Details are as follows:

AFL Fantasy

Supercoach

Once both Leagues are full, happy for others to use the Thread for additional Leagues to be created in season 2020.

Good luck teams!

Thanks mate...I'm in the Fantasy League as of today....

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018

Details are as follows:

AFL Fantasy

Supercoach

Good luck teams!

Cheers mate, part of the Fantasy one! - FantasyCats

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Hello Cats fans if anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach Classic leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues. Premier League and Leagues 2 and 3 are full but there are spots available in League 4 - the code is 708911.

If you join the league please let me know your team name so I know who is who. Cheers.

Details are as follows:

AFL Fantasy

Supercoach

Good luck teams!

Dazbroncos

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Hello Cats fans if anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach Classic leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues.
Four leagues are now full and I've set up a fifth: BFA League 5 - if you want to join the league code is 258657.

If you join up please let me know your team name so I can track who is who. Cheers

AWOL

Team Captain
Jul 7, 2008
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Fitzroy FC

Details are as follows:

AFL Fantasy

Supercoach

Good luck teams!

In. Esava Naluff.

CatRiot

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 3, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong

Details are as follows:

AFL Fantasy

Supercoach

Good luck teams!
Just a reminder, plenty of vacancies in the Supercoach and Fantasy Leagues... Please join before Thursday, as I think the website automatically fill the vacant spots...

mouzer

Senior List
Sep 3, 2008
Redlands
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
StGeorgeDragons, QPR, DenverBroncos
Thanks for setting up the leagues, I've joined both; team name is Mouzer's Catters

The AFL Fantasy league has 9 teams so far, and the AFL Supercoach league has 11 teams so far...

lids2richo

Team Captain
Sep 11, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Hey guys sorry for the intrusion, but does anyone know how Constable is tracking or if he could play much this year? Have him in draft and there's really not much left...

Yes...players who are not very good more than welcome...
Hey guys sorry for the intrusion, but does anyone know how Constable is tracking or if he could play much this year? Have him in draft and there's really not much left...

Well thats the $64 question.

I expect he will play this year, but no idea when. It appears the Match Committee aren't satisfied with his skill set....at least at this stage.

WallowingWombat

Draftee
Mar 8, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
I won the AFL fantasy league ?!!?
How did this happen !?

I mean, YEAH.. Crushed you all in a completely dominating performance using pure strategy and skill !!
It was my masterstroke of selecting Jacob Kennerley that ultimately led to my amazing success.

Seriously though, what a Sphincter (what is Brett Spinks doing nowadays ?) tightening grand final which came down to just 2 points.
Commiserations to Mouzer and Kent. Very much thought I would get slaughtered in the finals.
What a strange season and a strange year.

Back