tenor.gif

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
You're doing really well :thumbsu:

The league's chances of scoring well have been pretty much destroyed though. Dungeon Keeper (Requiem) hasn't changed his team for weeks and still has Naismith as his captain and Gawn on the bench without an E. The bottom team, which isn't in your picture, is worse still. It's called Stinky Fingers. It has a projected score of just 960 this week but won't even score that. It has 10 bye players on field along with at least 3 players who aren't selected to play. 3 bench players are playing but have no E. Does anyone know whose team this is?

The league's chances of scoring well have been pretty much destroyed though. Dungeon Keeper (Requiem) hasn't changed his team for weeks and still has Naismith as his captain and Gawn on the bench without an E. The bottom team, which isn't in your picture, is worse still. It's called Stinky Fingers. It has a projected score of just 960 this week but won't even score that. It has 10 bye players on field along with at least 3 players who aren't selected to play. 3 bench players are playing but have no E. Does anyone know whose team this is?
@ohhcyril

And naturally I don’t play him this year

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
And naturally I don’t play him this year
I don't either. Played all the top teams though. Lots of luck involved. I've lost the last 2 rounds by 24 and 18 points. A couple of wins and my season would still be alive, but not now. Still I have our round 13 match to look forward too

Last edited:
Who's Stinky Fingers?
Touch of the ghost ships about them.
In a year where we don't all get to play each other once, the % boost and 4 pts might be decisive.
Am the beneficiary, but not ideal.
(Hope they're travelling well outside SC and there's nothing too bad going on.)

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Who's Stinky Fingers?
Touch of the ghost ships about them.
In a year where we don't all get to play each other once, the % boost and 4 pts might be decisive.
Am the beneficiary, but not ideal.
(Hope they're travelling well outside SC and there's nothing too bad going on.)
OhhhhhCyril

Back