Position 2020 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I crazy for contemplating Cumming over Roberton?
Not sure I trust a guy with a dodgy heart this season.
I'm also looking at this, but my biggest concern is that, Z.Williams doesn't play round 1 but comes back round 2. In which case if both Ash and Cumming play round 1 you have to make the tough prediction of which one is going to get dropped for Z Williams.

Nope, kid is a lock. He's Shaw's replacement, they'll pump games into him. Can also play on the wing, so there's a spot in the side with Tomlinson gone. Backing him to be best 22

I'm also looking at this, but my biggest concern is that, Z.Williams doesn't play round 1 but comes back round 2. In which case if both Ash and Cumming play round 1 you have to make the tough prediction of which one is going to get dropped for Z Williams.

I’m not really seeing this as an issue. With extra trades, if that happens and Cumming gets dropped, you can easily just pivot to Ash and it’s happy days.

Having said that, I think he will hold his spot.

Cumming or Roberton?

I prefer Cumming

GreedySerpentineBlacklemur-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no Robbo for me...but Cumming has the Zilliams shadow.
output/price is tempting but just not sold he is in the 22 when Zilliams is up and about.

or just start Noble.
first trades are rookie corrections.

Dont think people would want to start Roberton/Cumming, Noble and Zerk.

For me its either Cumming or Noble at D4, Zerk at D5 and Starc at D6.

Leaning towards Cumming over Noble and if he gets dropped when Williams is back its an easy sideways trade to Noble

Dont think people would want to start Roberton/Cumming, Noble and Zerk.

For me its either Cumming or Noble at D4, Zerk at D5 and Starc at D6.

Leaning towards Cumming over Noble and if he gets dropped when Williams is back its an easy sideways trade to Noble
I do think Cumming will score better than Noble...when playing.
I just don’t think all the debutant rooks will stick around and we’ll need our trades for them.

I do think Cumming will score better than Noble...when playing.
I just don’t think all the debutant rooks will stick around and we’ll need our trades for them.

Think with the extra trades it allows us to make more risks like this. Guess I got 3 hours to make up my mind.

Currently only have $1,800 in the salary with a few 117k bench rookies so if they aren't named I'll go Oliver to Cogs, Noble to Cumming and with the extra cash restructure my rookies to the ones that are actually playing.

Think with the extra trades it allows us to make more risks like this. Guess I got 3 hours to make up my mind.

Currently only have $1,800 in the salary with a few 117k bench rookies so if they aren't named I'll go Oliver to Cogs, Noble to Cumming and with the extra cash restructure my rookies to the ones that are actually playing.
Still only 2 trades a week.
Good luck mate!:thumbsu:

I swear Crisp got screwed by CD a lot last year, didn't deserve some of the harsh scored he got. He did get thrown into the middle a bit towards the end of last year and got a lot of the ball. I think he'll definitely get back over the 90 average. I think Crisp will average more than Howe and he also provides value, considering I see him as priced at ~7 below his expected average.

Can't go wrong with either though, think Howe should get back to ~90

Now Steven... Actually, I think I'll go calm down a little...
Image result for deep breaths

Remove this Banner Ad

Back