Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
WaynesWorld19 you've changed the format of some of the BF League thread titles and it's messing with my OCD every time i see it.
please make them all uniform.

kthnxbai
Quit ya grumbling PoopingHindi and get into a SuperCoach promotion/relegation league - BFA League 6 still has some spots: code 130522

Anyone else is welcome to join too

FFB1

Premiership Player
Feb 25, 2007
Melbourne Vic
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Boronia Hawks
Do we know whether there will be head to head SC league games prior to the SC finals?

There can’t be finals without head to head games?

With a 17 game season and finals round 14-17 teams won’t be playing some teams at all. I can’t find it anywhere but do head to heads start round 1? No league fixtures appear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide

With a 17 game season and finals round 14-17 teams won’t be playing some teams at all. I can’t find it anywhere but do head to heads start round 1? No league fixtures appear.

KFC SUPERCOACH CLASSIC

Each team will have 30 trades, with a maximum of two per round. This has not changed from previous years. This is based on a 17-round season and one round being played per week.

— Player prices will change after two rounds, rather than three.

— The size of 18 and 10-team leagues won’t be changed.

— The last four rounds of the home-and-away season — now set to be Rounds 14-17 — will be the KFC SuperCoach finals series.

— If a season is completed the $50,000 major prizes for both KFC SuperCoach and tips.com.au will be awarded as normal, plus runner-up prizes. Weekly prices will be awarded for any completed rounds.

— The 17-game fixture will not feature any byes, so special bye round rules (best-18 scoring) will not apply.

Me Myself and I

Club Legend
Feb 3, 2016
Singapore
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town

Don't need H2H. Ladder positions could be decided by total points scored.

FFB1

Premiership Player
Feb 25, 2007
Melbourne Vic
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Boronia Hawks

KFC SUPERCOACH CLASSIC

Each team will have 30 trades, with a maximum of two per round. This has not changed from previous years. This is based on a 17-round season and one round being played per week.

— Player prices will change after two rounds, rather than three.

— The size of 18 and 10-team leagues won’t be changed.

— The last four rounds of the home-and-away season — now set to be Rounds 14-17 — will be the KFC SuperCoach finals series.

— If a season is completed the $50,000 major prizes for both KFC SuperCoach and tips.com.au will be awarded as normal, plus runner-up prizes. Weekly prices will be awarded for any completed rounds.

— The 17-game fixture will not feature any byes, so special bye round rules (best-18 scoring) will not apply.

Doesn’t say when head to heads are played/start, if at all (as suggested could be based just on points scored?). And in an 18 team comp if finals start round 14 you won’t be playing 3 teams in a head to heat game?

If the short quarters result in superscaling like it does in the AFLW, the starting prices for 2021 are gonna be ****ed when it's back to normal.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
1584596199361.png

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
When do the unlimited trades stop? Surely after Friday night’s game kicks off?

We are not in total lockout tonight are we?

It's a rolling lockout. Unlimited trading until the final game of the round starts. Only Carlton & Richmond players are locked out after that game starts.

It's a rolling lockout. Unlimited trading until the final game of the round starts. Only Carlton & Richmond players are locked out after that game starts.
Cheers mate.

Hob07

Rookie
Mar 21, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hey guys, I’m a big fan of this forum and the entertainment it provides. I was hoping for some help if possible. I inadvertently failed to join my mates league and was wondering whether it’s possible to create a new league after the completion of round 1.

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Hey guys, I’m a big fan of this forum and the entertainment it provides. I was hoping for some help if possible. I inadvertently failed to join my mates league and was wondering whether it’s possible to create a new league after the completion of round 1.
not sure but I think so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back