Preview Round 1: Hawthorn vs Brisbane Lions @ The Melbourne Cricket Ground, 2:20pm 22.03.20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I can see this.

Zorko, Rayner & Cameron all hop into the first row to watch Hipwood slot a goal from 20m out and applaud.

I would absolutely love to see that. Lets treat this whole situation with as much humour as possible. You cant take this season seriously anyway, so why not let the teams focus on entertaining us as much as possible.

I would absolutely love to see that. Lets treat this whole situation with as much humour as possible. You cant take this season seriously anyway, so why not let the teams focus on entertaining us as much as possible.

Agree absolutely. Why 16m per quarter. Why not 10m? Why not 5? Where is the arithmetic behind this? Apart from being plucked out of someone's behind.

Even better, why not a golden point quarter. First to score wins.

Watching that total nonentity drone on like a fly in the swatter's sights makes me despair. Seriously- is this the best we can do???? He could take over from Trudeau in a heartbeat.

Almost wants you to hark back to the Big D days. Was he this bad?

I know- what about a CoronaVirus weekend?

Last edited:
Agree absolutely. Why 16m per quarter. Why not 10m? Why not 5? Where is the arithmetic behind this? Apart from being plucked out of someone's behind.

Even better, why not a golden point quarter. First to score wins.

Watching that total nonentity drone on like a fly in the swatter's sights makes me despair. Seriously- is this the best we can do???? He could take over from Trudeau in a heartbeat.

Almost wants you to hark back to the Big D days. Was he this bad?

I know- what about a CoronaVirus weekend?
20% rule.

The AFL is asking for 20% cuts across the board. Salaries, season, quarters etc although it is also to assist if they need clubs to back up within 4-5 days consistently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With McCarthy on the bench, I wonder if his spot is up for grabs?

Surely not. Bez is on the bench too, you've got to think they're both locks.

Just realised cey didn't even feature on the extended bench. Given he'd been given a bit of a nudge by being excluded from the last marsh game I would have thought he'd lift his effort so that's somewhat disappointing that it doesn't seem to have happened

Surely not. Bez is on the bench too, you've got to think they're both locks.

Just realised cey didn't even feature on the extended bench. Given he'd been given a bit of a nudge by being excluded from the last marsh game I would have thought he'd lift his effort so that's somewhat disappointing that it doesn't seem to have happened
Hail King Fages for sending a strong message to both he and Ah Chee.

The omission of what player will cause the greatest Thursday night melt down?

Witherden for Birchall is my opening salvo.

Old hack verses young gun
I was being funny when I suggested this but it is not funny. I have had a few glasses of Barossa shiraz (no not Grange as we have not won the flag) but I was right. I am melting, well drinking to be honest.

The bloke with Matthews's three fingers in the air, what is your take? It is possible that Witherdaen misses.

Last edited:
Great Preview BRAB, but the big question in my mind is HOW MUCH WILL WE MISS RYAN BASTINAC?

I will miss you and Ryan. If Lester leaves there will be no reason left to look up this site and I am scared that you, 3KZ, will leave us if the last of the 3KZ favourites gets the chop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back