Preview Round 1 2020 Vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The forward line besides papley are in very ordinary form

There mid even though not much will flog ours
It looks like a run and gun side. We'll need to move the ball quickly and accurately because if it turns into a scrap we'll get done.

Naismith is lucky to just waltz in

Sinclair has battled hard the last 2 years.

Naismith would wanna get a kick

Either one was fine as long as it’s just one of them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm back for another season.

Have barely paid attention to the offseason except noticing our very ordinary preseason form.

So basically have zero expectations. Which I think is a good thing because I don't think we're doing much this year. Still expecting the midfield to get smashed.

Won't matter when the season gets cancelled anyway.

I'm back for another season.

Have barely paid attention to the offseason except noticing our very ordinary preseason form.

So basically have zero expectations. Which I think is a good thing because I don't think we're doing much this year. Still expecting the midfield to get smashed.

Won't matter when the season gets cancelled anyway.

they wont cancel it

I'm still seriously looking forward to it. If we were forced to play our academy squad I'd still watch it.

im gonna watch as much footy as i can while its on

Kinda pleasing we haven't had to call on a draftee for once. I look at this whole team and can at least say every one of them is ready to handle senior footy.
It's more that quite a few haven't played a lot of footy together. I'm looking at the side to work out how they're going to work as a single unit. Definitely more pace and that could make all the difference. Excited to see how it goes.

Kinda pleasing we haven't had to call on a draftee for once. I look at this whole team and can at least say every one of them is ready to handle senior footy.

I guess. Still would have liked Stephens to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back