Racing Ralph Horowitz v The World

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Can't believe this peanut has a regular spot on KB and Turf on SEN once a week.

Please.

to be honest his actual tips are no worse than many so called form analysts in the media. won't name names but plenty of people are keen to push you in to terrible tips based on what they've found in the form guide and can get roles in media with some smooth talking without hard results. it's improving in general people are starting to smart up and we're getting some quality tipsters around. there are still the odd snake oil salesman like ol mate ralphy though.

Snookers

Club Legend
May 4, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
to be honest his actual tips are no worse than many so called form analysts in the media. won't name names but plenty of people are keen to push you in to terrible tips based on what they've found in the form guide and can get roles in media with some smooth talking without hard results. it's improving in general people are starting to smart up and we're getting some quality tipsters around. there are still the odd snake oil salesman like ol mate ralphy though.
It's not a tipping segment though.

It's a light-entertainment segment and it is horrid.

Sep 4, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Not sure why you wouldn’t name names? Scared they’ll read it or something???
Weird

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not sure why you wouldn’t name names? Scared they’ll read it or something???
Weird

not going to really bag them without proof. just because all their bets are ones i lay and their general previews make you cringe. ralphy has a strong set of results and enough talking about his ideas to know he's no chop and then the arrogance on top so he can cop it a little. Adam McGrath was one who i scoffed at early days he use to have a lot of horses on top i'd lay proved me wrong enough that i at least look at his opinion now. (before he left) He had some very useful inside knowledge which can really help on overrated youngsters or genuine up and comer. all that's known is there enough tipsters out there equally as bad as ralphy but not quite as prominent.

Jun 29, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
i also used to work with him. While hes got some knowledge hes someone who'd stab you in the back in a flash if he thought it'd get him ahead of you. Not a good tipster, but has a pretty good racing knowledge. No compassion. Very very very ambitious, which can be a good thing if hes working for you but not if he wants your job. To say he doesnt like to be criticised is a HUGE understatement

i also used to work with him. While hes got some knowledge hes someone who'd stab you in the back in a flash if he thought it'd get him ahead of you. Not a good tipster, but has a pretty good racing knowledge. No compassion. Very very very ambitious, which can be a good thing if hes working for you but not if he wants your job. To say he doesnt like to be criticised is a HUGE understatement

Shocked to be sitting here reading that personality profile.

Jun 29, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just looking at Malphs app, he’s managed to update a couple of meetings which is good of him. Off the top of my head I looked at the last 9 meetings. 4 haven’t been updated (ie-brutal losses) There was 1 winning day +40 and 4 losing days that added up to something near -350.

What gets me is the lack of care. If you can’t at a bare minimum update it at the end of the day and be accountable, what’s the ******* point. I just don’t understand how he would have any subscribers. It’s just mind boggling how consistently wrong you can be with apparently the best data available.
When you think of what subscribers pay..for supposedly their many hours of work..how can they not spend what would be 15 mins tops to add up their results and update them? Only two possibilites i can think of..they wont go any extra yards for their clients..or..they dont want their clients to know..pretty obvious what the reason would have to be for the latter lol

Jun 29, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn

if you want to hear the biggest load of waffle you have ever heard in your life look at this.
i want my 11 minutes back
if that fat guy walked the track i am Tom Cruise

"The density of the turf and the length of the turf".....this guy is just waffling, putting random words together with an attempted knowledgeable tone...someone said they were snakeoil salesman earlier in these posts..that is spot on. This is using a classic salesman technique

Jun 29, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
IMO there's an optimum moderate pace. Sometimes they can go too slow.[/QU
Did Ralphy say he put 48-60 hours into Saturday’s meeting? :oops: I’d also like to know if his subscriber(s) got a refund since he ‘pulled the pin’ at race 2 because of the rain, after this imaginary 2 1/2 days work.
Hahah 2 and a half days of work but then cant put 10-15 minutes into listing their results and posting them??!!

Aug 14, 2005
NoR
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
lakers, nufc, subi, colts
Copped a strong block. I've only ever observed his tweets never interacted. May have liked a negative reply I think

Fino

Senior List
Sep 26, 2006
Prahran
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Def still on Twitter. Still angry at the world.

Basically he’s permanently pissed off because he doesn’t have a job. That’s it. He got the arse from RSN because his ratings were shithouse. He’s carried on since (publicly and privately) that it was some sort of personal agenda driven by others against him. It wasn’t. And he carries on that it’s why he’s not employed today. He isn’t. People don’t like him now because of the way he’s treated people since (on social media etc).

He got sacked and he couldn’t handle it... ffs everybody in media gets sacked throughout their career, just have to cop it and move on to the next thing. He can’t.

As for his tipping business, fu** me. The guy openly admits he doesn’t bet. At all. How the fu** are you supposed to pay for tips that the person themselves won’t even back with their own money.

Done the same since his podcast with Cummings and Swan got axed. Reckons twitter lefites got him the a55.

Apr 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If it wasn't so pathetic and such a serious issue it'd almost be funny but go look at this timeline now that Eddie is in the news.

Can't take his lips of Eddie's member!

Back