The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 21 and beyond Thread - July 31st restart

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diary of a recovering hoops addict.

Day 3

Going from hoops to no hoops overnight is very trying. It's like that weekend where daylight savings ends and you lose an hour of precious sleep. All of a sudden the clock jumps forward and it's the off-season. And just like the dreaded daylight savings weekend, I'm a bit wobbly on my feet. First thing this morning nature called. Somehow I managed to do the hard work of arriving at my destination, only to blow the easy part and rim out. Lonzo would be proud.

Don't think about basketball. Don't think about basketball. I tried to repeat this mantra as I headed out today in search of treasure toilet paper. I hit seven separate supermarkets in the local area, all without luck, before finally locating some precious bog rolls at the eighth attempt. All this money, time and emotional energy spent on an item that I'm only liable to flush away soon anyway... hmmm, I think I know how the Sacramento Kings feel about their annual free agent signings now.

Watched a bit of the news this evening before turning in. It looks like travel bans are locking in right across the globe. The old me would ponder whether this ban extended to James Harden, but of course I've turned over a new leaf and would never think that now.

Quality as per usual

Just imagine if he got it though? He is as paranoid as they come, an anti-Vaxxer pro flat earther who has some pretty heavy issues upstairs.

I myself wish him no harm, just no success at the Nets whatsoever with his fellow drama queen Kevin Durant.

It's Cobra 😥😥😥

in a very convoluted and contrived way, karma?

in a very convoluted and contrived way, karma?

Huh ? In what way ? I don't recall Marcus Smart ever doing or saying anything that warrants him deserving to get Coronavirus, unless you are referring to those Celtics fans who wished it on Cryie. Karma doesn't work like that Pistol Pete (or at least it shouldn't)

Huh ? In what way ? I don't recall Marcus Smart ever doing or saying anything that warrants him deserving to get Coronavirus, unless you are referring to those Celtics fans who wished it on Cryie. Karma doesn't work like that Pistol Pete (or at least it shouldn't)

marcus never said it you are correct. Yes, the celtic fans that wished it on kyrie. Karma works in many ways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would have to be as thick as a donkey dong if you still think there is a chance of even playoffs happening this season..
The sooner Madam Silver Puts us all out of misery and announce the cancellation of the entire 19/20 season the better.

The NBA in hindsight were lucky they suspended the season when they did.

Are we still blaming Rudy for all this or have we moved on to the 'it was inevitable' stage?

Think most people/fans have realized it was inevitable. Its probable/likely there were others playing with the virus before Rudy G, without showing any viable symptons.

Warriors tanking this season is looking smarter by the day.

And The La Losers decision to mortgage their long term future on LeBum James worse and worse. The Chequebook Lakers stand to lose far more with an extended break than any other franchise.

S

I tried to repeat this mantra as I headed out today in search of treasure toilet paper. I hit seven separate supermarkets in the local area, all without luck, before finally locating some precious bog rolls at the eighth attempt.

That is the real life equivalent of Ben Simmons hitting a three pointer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back