Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another known TDS sufferer emerges from the bushes...
Not really. But I am a person who has and does deal with public monies.

People like you should be grateful that people like me, and those I work with are ethical and know what is right from wrong.

So don't mistake my ethics and morals with your view of the world, they are different and going by your acceptance of malfeasance will never be the same.

Not really. But I am a person who has and does deal with public monies.

People like you should be grateful that people like me, and those I work with are ethical and know what is right from wrong.

So don't mistake my ethics and morals with your view of the world, they are different and going by your acceptance of malfeasance will never be the same.
sure thing. Another with a higher sense of self. When did i ever say it was acceptable? Never.

I merely pointed out that it's more than Trump that do it. Too many praise Obama and hang s**t on Trump when they are pretty much the same thing.

Consistency is key. Not being blind to one and over the top with another.

Yeah, I love it. Episodes are really long (which I like) and informative, they're dedicated to getting experts on really niche topics, both hosts are smart, funny and warm people and it's well produced with no advertising. The entire archive is a whole world of itself. I've only been listening for about a year but I have learnt so much from it.

Yeah, I love it. Episodes are really long (which I like) and informative, they're dedicated to getting experts on really niche topics, both hosts are smart, funny and warm people and it's well produced with no advertising. The entire archive is a whole world of itself. I've only been listening for about a year but I have learnt so much from it.

Awesome. I’ll dive in

you can understand without having mental health issues.

Saying "good" is essentially saying they deserve it. Further proof that people can come down on me for something but you say something far worse and it's all okay...

:drunk:
If you kill people you need the emotional turmoil that goes with it.

It will keep you human.

It seems as if you'd rather people were emotionless psychopaths. You really are Parson's kids.

sure thing. Another with a higher sense of self. When did i ever say it was acceptable? Never.

I merely pointed out that it's more than Trump that do it. Too many praise Obama and hang s**t on Trump when they are pretty much the same thing.

When did the Obomber ever charge the secret service for doing their mandated duty on his property?

SLF is right. Your brain is cooked.

What has that got to do with what you originally said? It's a job. They are following orders. Blame the people that start the wars and continue them.

I wonder if there's anyone on this board who has actually been to war that would agree with this s**t.

If you kill people you need the emotional turmoil that goes with it.

It will keep you human.

It seems as if you'd rather people were emotionless psychopaths. You really are Parson's kids.
People have ways of dealing with certain situations. Typical of you to assume it's so black and white - either mental issues or emotionless psychopaths.

Believe it or not, there is a lot of space in between those. You can have emotional turmoil without mental health issues. You're just trying to justify your own ridiculous comment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if there's anyone on this board who has actually been to war that would agree with this s**t.
Last I checked you have a job interview (during your 'You' session). You are paid a salary. You are trained. You are given orders and jobs to do.

Last I checked that is a job.

What happens in the real world if you defy your bosses orders? What happens if you do it in the armed forces?

Please now unload a long boring tale about how you knew/know someone that was/is in the army once and his/her story now carries over to EVERY single thing to do with the armed forces.

I call it the 'Ferb response' - anecdotal and highly emotional. Nothing else.

Higher sense of self; from a person with the name ‘guru’. The sense of irony is deep in this thread.

People have ways of dealing with certain situations. Typical of you to assume it's so black and white - either mental issues or emotionless psychopaths.

Believe it or not, there is a lot of space in between those. You can have emotional turmoil without mental health issues. You're just trying to justify your own ridiculous comment.

What comment is this, and why is it ridiculous?

Last I checked you have a job interview (during your 'You' session). You are paid a salary. You are trained. You are given orders and jobs to do.

Last I checked that is a job.

What happens in the real world if you defy your bosses orders? What happens if you do it in the armed forces?

Please now unload a long boring tale about how you knew/know someone that was/is in the army once and his/her story now carries over to EVERY single thing to do with the armed forces.

I call it the 'Ferb response' - anecdotal and highly emotional. Nothing else.

Ate you one of these people with a slave mentality who always defer to the orders of authority?

It is the obligation of every soldier and officer within the ADF to have the moral courage to refuse illegal orders. And to report such orders up the chain of command for command action.

To do otherwise, well watch 4 Corners from Monday for an example of how bad it can get.

But they didn't in this case, which you keep ignoring.

And in terms of the manner in which they acted differently, one is way less acceptable than the other. I'll leave you to work it out (because it's extremely simple).

But they didn't in this case, which you keep ignoring.

And in terms of the manner in which they acted differently, one is way less acceptable than the other. I'll leave you to work it out (because it's extremely simple).
And as I pointed out you wouldn't have said boo during Obama's administration. Most didn't. Different ball game now. Zero consistency.

In the fight against Daesh, the Kurds advanced from being under siege in Kobane to taking Raqqa with out many of the SDF ever actually seeing Daesh.

They'd advance, then the Kurdish elite units would go out with the embdedded Western special forces to recon the Daesh positions in the next town, paint them, then planes and drones would do their thing, the Daesh survivors would launch retaliatory suicide infiltration attacks - they had a special name for them that escapes, basically they would try and sneak into the Kurdish lines with bombs strapped to themselves, carrying a pistol and a few grenades aiming to take out who they could attempting to get into the tents where the Kurds slept - and once those petered out, the Kurds would advance into the ruined town, clear it and move on and rinse and repeat the next day.

Before the Aussie SAS went bananas in Afrghan they saved a big US unit from annihilation, 10th Mountain Division, by calling in aistrikes and painting targets when the Yanks got trapped in a Taliban ambush in a valley.
I’ve met Ben Roberts-Smith, lets just say I’m not surprised how he won his Victoria Cross.. in the nicest possible terms he reminds me of a cartoon character from the 70s.

If he jumped in the bunker, I would’ve thrown down my weapons also.
I’m honestly surprised he hasn’t been picked up by Hollywood.

It is the obligation of every soldier and officer within the ADF to have the moral courage to refuse illegal orders. And to report such orders up the chain of command for command action.

To do otherwise, well watch 4 Corners from Monday for an example of how bad it can get.

Thanks for posting that.

I doubt it matters to GG tho.

Just put of interest do people say:

"Thanks for your service."

To you when they find out about your career?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back