FTA-TV Hamish Mclachlan: Worst of the worst

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
Clearly got the job on nepotistic grounds, rambles for minutes on end about intricate irrelevant details about players and their families during the game and is only becoming more prominent.
I know this guy has some stiff competition from Dwayne and Basil has legendary status but is being phased out but he's trying really hard to dethrone them.

He was in the middle of making one of his ridiculous, long-winded jokes earlier in the game and Wayne Carey just interrupted him so he never got to finish it.

I chuckled more at that than anything Hamish has ever said.

He was in the middle of making one of his ridiculous, long-winded jokes earlier in the game and Wayne Carey just interrupted him so he never got to finish it.

I chuckled more at that than anything Hamish has ever said.
What part of the game was it? I'll scroll back to find it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be biased but Eddie is good, actually has a passion for calling the game.
HUDSON THE best. Bruce Mc a terrible caller. Should stick to racing . Channel 7 coverage is shocking at the moment. Need to pump it up due to the current circumstances. May need to bring Rex Hunt into the commentary to give it some spice and life. It is so boring so far so mixing some humour into the coverage would be great.

Are there any commentators anyone is happy with?
JB is good value, Eddie commentates about the footy and nothing else
Huddos fine. Don't love him but don't see how you could hate him. Lyon is good on special comments.

Hate Ling the most. Absolutely shocking.

Rompingwins knows he only has his job because of his brother, is he older or younger? Still can’t get out of his brothers shadow in adult life
Gillon is a couple of years older, yeah.

Another factor is that Gillon is like 6'6" whereas Hame is "only" 6'2".

Eddie, Hudson, JB and BT I enjoy listening too.

I can't stand Dwayne Russell. Johnathon Brown just sounds like he's concussed all the time (probably is..).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back