Vent Vents and Regrets (2020 Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn Jack Steven injury screwed up my team. Should of just left it and taken a rookie score.

Instead I downgraded Howe to Birchall so I could turn Steven into Petracca. Tracca better fire now all I can say.

Spent so much time swapping Dunkley - Bont - Macrae - Dunkley

Turns out it doesn't matter, they're all disappointing so far?
Awful wasn’t it
I landed on bont. Ugh
Can’t believe how comprehensively they were beaten in the middle, but grundy is a god. Still, there was no fight back in the middle

Howe taking (plenty of) points off him

giphy.gif

Does Tim English need to be tested to see if he has the toyota virus or if Brodie Grundy is in fact his real father?
In all seriousness he was pathetic, what has he been doing all summer? Who is his ruck coach?
He was a step behind Grundy every single ball up and boundary throw in because he never looked at the umpire throwing in/up the ball. He would look at Grundy instead of going for the ball and was left behind every time - one of the worst displays from a ruckman I have ever seen.

Not picking KPF is one of the worst bits of advice constantly spewed out regarding SC.

Year after year the top KPF's in the game finish top 6-10 in SC. In the last few years Tom McDonald, Tom Hawkins, Jeremy Cameron, Lance Franklin and Tom Lynch have all finished as top scoring FWD's.

How many times do people need to mention the KPF's are by nature inconsistent, and that low scores of 50-70 are often balanced out by scores of 120-140 later on?
As Rooinyou said, it's the roller coaster that makes them a problem with those many low scores ruining your round. But for me the biggest problem is that, as you said, the best one or two KPFs for the season finish in the top 6-10 …. but going into the season it's almost impossible to know which of the KPFs will manage that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vent away my friend, we don't judge. :moustache:
K.

Bontempelli, If you have a village, I will find it, and I will burn it to the ground.

Cavarra. campaigner, listen up. I watched you play for the Ranges, you were the BEST player in that squad along with Honeychurch.
Be better.

Cripps, marry me.

K.

Bontempelli, If you have a village, I will find it, and I will burn it to the ground.

Cavarra. campaigner, listen up. I watched you play for the Ranges, you were the BEST player in that squad along with Honeychurch.
Be better.

Cripps, marry me.

giphy.gif

Does Tim English need to be tested to see if he has the toyota virus or if Brodie Grundy is in fact his real father?
In all seriousness he was pathetic, what has he been doing all summer? Who is his ruck coach?
He was a step behind Grundy every single ball up and boundary throw in because he never looked at the umpire throwing in/up the ball. He would look at Grundy instead of going for the ball and was left behind every time - one of the worst displays from a ruckman I have ever seen.
English was a midfielder who had a late growth spurt .....he was drafted on his mobility NOT on his ruckcraft .....he's a s**t ruckman

Last edited:
Week 1 and I have already stuffed up the Captain choice. Took Dustys 126Vc score instead of sticking with Grundy. 53 points out the window View attachment 843919
I was warning people to not take anyone's scores from last night and just leave the C on Grundy. He eats English alive every time he comes up against him. I swear he averages almost 170 against Tim English. Not to mention his season average last two seasons is higher than the top score from that carlton richmond game. hey at least you picked him. some people were doubting his value at his massive price. lets all laugh at them haha.

Grundy was the first player I selected in my team, hes the biggest lock in the competition in Supercoach.

Put the VC on Grundy, moved Comben onto the ground with my R2 on the bench as emergency. So confident Grundy would get a good score I didn't really think about who my captain would be. It was only after the game started that I realised I hadn't moved the C onto Comben but had left it on some random player … Macrae :eek:
73 points thrown away by a careless lack of attention to detail.

Put the VC on Grundy, moved Comben onto the ground with my R2 on the bench as emergency. So confident Grundy would get a good score I didn't really think about who my captain would be. It was only after the game started that I realised I hadn't moved the C onto Comben but had left it on some random player … Macrae :eek:
73 points thrown away by a careless lack of attention to detail.
146 points actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back