Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it all comes down to whether we can get to the desired stage that every team plays the other once prior to finals.

Under those circumstances enough integrity has been maintained and a worthy Premiership winner can be crowned IMO.

To do that it seemingly wont be across a traditional 17 round competition with games condensed into a smaller passage of time.

I certainly don't want to see a situation however where we look to conduct a final series after only x amount of rounds played or award a Premiership to the side on top of the ladder because we have run out of time to play a final series.

We are losing a quarter of footy per game, take Carlton vs Richmond for example blues might have continued to erode that lead and pinch a win with that extra time.

Also I know some people think 17 games is the 'ideal' fair number but AFL is about enduring for 22 rounds plus finals with peaking at the right time and having a healthy list or deep list.
I wonder how many teams who won the flag still would of won it 5 weeks earlier...dogs flag for one certainly wouldn't of.

Agh re Ocram re.. I purchased this property in Mt Martha a few yrs back.. now if they wanna call it a beautiful home in the French Riviera on pinterest.. there's nothing I can do about it re
Agh re Ocram re.. I've posted photos of me at lawn 27 2018 gf day.. now if you think I paid the rrp on those tickets re.. no worries re.. enough to pay for your membership for at least the next 10 years you gifto..
LOL whatever! Continue living with your fantasies, I could give a toss. I am about to put you on ignore so I don't have to read your merda anymore. Ci vediamo bugiardo

Collingwood staff member has test positive for Covid 19
Apparently had returned from overseas recently and had been isolated since, no contact with players or other staff.

Apparently had returned from overseas recently and had been isolated since, no contact with players or other staff.

That's positive then, well done to the club.

Just when we thought the country had reached peak stupidity with the toilet roll panic buying and the stripping of supermarket shelves like a plague of locusts, Bondi beach goers say hold my beer ...

It beggars belief that they would pack out the beach in such numbers in the middle of a pandemic, with Sydney being the country’s covid hotspot. What is wrong with people?!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just when we thought the country had reached peak stupidity with the toilet roll panic buying and the stripping of supermarket shelves like a plague of locusts, Bondi beach goers say hold my beer ...

It beggars belief that they would pack out the beach in such numbers in the middle of a pandemic, with Sydney being the country’s covid hotspot. What is wrong with people?!?
I guess they see it as an outdoor venue and not so threatening and are intent on getting on with their lives. Probably the sort of people with a house full of food and a year's supply of toilet rolls who don't care if they have to self isolate.

Shows why People are Overeacting a bit

View attachment 844225

Don’t believe garbage like this. The omission of heart disease as a cause of death tells you this was a bit of crap made up by some loser in a basement.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Don’t believe garbage like this. The omission of heart disease as a cause of death tells you this was a bit of crap made up by some loser in a basement.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Well I could say the Same about People who got the Complete Opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back