Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron ‘the next Wayne Carey’ Naughton might as well have self isolated.
Did he play?
I’m sure I watched bits and pieces of last night and never saw him compete once.

Great last quarter from the Melbourne girls to snatch the game in the last 30 seconds. The standard of AFLW games has really improved, making it a lot more watchable.

Yep, getting better exponentially every year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brayshaw kicks those goals, they win. LDU woulda kicked them.

Actually, if you have a look at the top 3 from that draft (Rayner, Brayshaw & Dow), I think it's already been proven that they all would have missed those shots when the game's on the line.

Rayner: Against us last season
Brayshaw: Today
Dow: Every time he steps out onto the ground

nj23

Senior List
Jan 24, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Actually, if you have a look at the top 3 from that draft (Rayner, Brayshaw & Dow), I think it's already been proven that they all would have missed those shots when the game's on the line.

Rayner: Against us last season
Brayshaw: Today
Dow: Every time he steps out onto the ground
TBF LDU is no dead eye at set shots either. From memory he missed two set shots in our opening game (RIP) last year v freo.

TBF LDU is no dead eye at set shots either. From memory he missed two set shots in our opening game (RIP) last year v freo.

These weren't set shots, they were on the run, not under direct pressure, 20 metres out on slight angles.

I've seen LDU gobble them up.

I selectively chose to stop at 3... Didn't want to jinx LDU for when we next see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back