Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

So I haven’t touched my switch in a long time, the last thing I played was Diablo 3 when that came out. That’s about to change now I have a two hour commitment to work each day.

Looking at picking up a nice meaty RPG, either Dragon Quest, Fire Emblem or maybe something a little lighter like links awakening.

On another note, I can’t believe how expensive switch games are, Nintendo first party games just never seem to drop in price!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So I haven’t touched my switch in a long time, the last thing I played was Diablo 3 when that came out. That’s about to change now I have a two hour commitment to work each day.

Looking at picking up a nice meaty RPG, either Dragon Quest, Fire Emblem or maybe something a little lighter like links awakening.

On another note, I can’t believe how expensive switch games are, Nintendo first party games just never seem to drop in price!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If you’re looking for a really meaty rpg, you can do a lot worse than divinity: original sin 2. I’ve been playing it on the switch and am absolutely loving it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I was to go out and buy a Switch for something to do while all this is going down, what would you recommend for games? So going all the way back to when it was released - 3 or 4 games I should get?

- Legend of Zelda?
- Super Smash Bros?

If I was to go out and buy a Switch for something to do while all this is going down, what would you recommend for games? So going all the way back to when it was released - 3 or 4 games I should get?

- Legend of Zelda?
- Super Smash Bros?
Breath Of The Wild is one of my favourite games of all time so that’s a start, probably depends on what types of games you like because there are plenty that can eat up your time.

- Legend of Zelda?
- Super Smash Bros?

Breath Of The Wild is one of my favourite games of all time so that’s a start, probably depends on what types of games you like because there are plenty that can eat up your time.

I brought a Switch just to play Breath of the Wild! Worth every cent!

A Must!

Probably a good thing I don't play Smash anymore since the new fighters don't grab my attention. Saints Row 4 is something else I'll pick up when there is a discount.

Edit: And just remembered that the Trails of Cold Steel 3 demo should be out. Sweet.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back