Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
21 martin.jpg

Apr 4, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
I have had people respond to me before and I never even saw any notifications for it 😥😥

I really hope Honey will come in soon, there is a lot of BUZZ around him !

I know we say this every year but it does look like we may have nailed our Rookie Draft for the first time in yonks, got some real bargains
sometimes this happens to me as well. i think if you are on the same thread that you receive a response in then the little red number doesn't show up.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
sometimes this happens to me as well. i think if you are on the same thread that you receive a response in then the little red number doesn't show up.

If someone quotes your post, you should see an alert (red box) on the top right hand corner of the page.

Some ignore their alerts.

It's not to convey personal information though. You understand this right?
Paranoid much?
Only personal info any of us have on each other here, is what the poster posts themselves. Its freely available to all.

If someone quotes your post, you should see an alert (red box) on the top right hand corner of the page.

paradoxical!

Apr 4, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton

that is usually what happens but sometimes i find this is not the case. for example you see a red box with 1 but when you check the alert bell you see other quotes/reactions from others as well but the tally still only shows 1. im not sure why. maybe its a timing thing.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
that is usually what happens but sometimes i find this is not the case. for example you see a red box with 1 but when you check the alert bell you see other quotes/reactions from others as well but the tally still only shows 1. im not sure why. maybe its a timing thing.

Could be a glitch.

It's not to convey personal information though. You understand this right?

Who is conveying your personal information?

As for monitoring anyone ... I wouldn't have a clue what you are doing. If someone says 'where's Harks?', I can look at your profile to see last login or activity or search posts to see last time you posted. However, anybody can do those things.

Aside from that ... nada, except activating your webcam while you sleep. Might want to put some tape over the lens again. I disturbed it when I was in your place putting recording devices in your light bulbs.

Who is conveying your personal information?

As for monitoring anyone ... I wouldn't have a clue what you are doing. If someone says 'where's Harks?', I can look at your profile to see last login or activity or search posts to see last time you posted. However, anybody can do those things.

Aside from that ... nada, except activating your webcam while you sleep. Might want to put some tape over the lens again. I disturbed it when I was in your place putting recording devices in your light bulbs.

The tin foil brigade! Broadcasting from MARS, can never be too careful.

Doro

Collective Narcissism Support Group
Sep 22, 2011
62 West Wallaby St.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Wensleydale Wanderers
The challenge for Jack is going to be maintaining this form throughout the season. Had a habit with the Suns of blistering form in the first few rounds before fading. Hopefully he wants to take his game to the next level now, he adds so much creativity to the side.:thumbsu:

The challenge for Jack is going to be maintaining this form throughout the season. Had a habit with the Suns of blistering form in the first few rounds before fading. Hopefully he wants to take his game to the next level now, he adds so much creativity to the side.:thumbsu:
This. He has some of the best toolsets in the game when you think about it.

Could be a game breaking freak much more often, just a matter of consistency.

BlueLocke

Team Captain
Oct 11, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Was beautiful to watch him back himself. The consistency will come now he has some serious support; having a combination (not suggesting they’ll all play at once) of Kennedy, Cuningham, JSOS and McGovern as medium forwards will really shine once we have at least two of Levi, McKay and Curnow in the forward line.

HereComesJuddy

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Its simple to see why SOS wanted him. Gun player, does those special things many others cant. Like kick... lol
He is creative and knows where the goals are and we need more of that.
If you look at the players SOS went after last year, its clear to see he wanted the icing on the cake types (which to me is the final piece). Papley and Coniglio would have blasted us easily into finals.

The key with this new recruiting guy will be to again go the icing. Along with maybe a ruck.

Martin is an absolute gun who will have his days. He needs the team buy in and he will excel. Zac Williams is another im keen for.

Back