AFLW Finals Week 1: Carlton vs Lions @ Ikon (Princes) Park

Who were your three best players against Carlton?

• Lauren Arnell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greta Bodey

• Shannon Campbell

• Isabel Dawes

• Natalie Grider

• Tahlia Hickie

• Jessy Keeffe

• Rheanne Lugg

• Maria Moloney

• Orla O'Dwyer

• Lily Postlethwaite

• Jesse Wardlaw

• Sharni Webb

• Jess Wuetschner

• Emma Zielke

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Game is on Sunday 22 March 2020 at 1:10 pm AEDT (Vic) and 12:10 pm (Qld). No spectators allowed.

Going to be a tough ask but being in the finals is better than not being there. We need a complete team effort like the GWS game and we're a chance. (Optimistic) Prediction: Lions by 1 pt.

Ugh - on an hour before the men bounce down. It might be all over by then the way we have been playing the last couple of weeks but geez couldn't the AFLW done a bit better on this?

Ugh - on an hour before the men bounce down. It might be all over by then the way we have been playing the last couple of weeks but geez couldn't the AFLW done a bit better on this?
They're doing their bit to keep whitegoods stores open, by encouraging us all to buy second TVs.

I did dig an old TV out of the garage and have it dual monotoring to my PC and connected it to the digital aerial. So I will have both games going.

I also looked up monitors on Computer Alliance.

Maroon Monsoon

All Australian
Oct 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
God that was an unnecessary downfield free. They've been getting the run of the umps but that was definitely tthere

Maroon Monsoon

All Australian
Oct 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Playing well,but just look like we're over thinking things inside fifty. Hopefully we can keep up the intensity and pressure

Back