Betting websites

Betdeluxe, is an oncourse bookie Noah Rose from Melbourne who set-up website racing focus, purely horse racing for first couple of weeks then all 3 codes and internationals.

Higher Limits then other corporates,Victorian bookie !!

solid first post
Any deposit bonuses available cp?

Sorry Boys thought i would get back on this forum, after using a long time ago on another account.

As you may be aware First Deposit Bonuses are now banned across the country.

If you sign up an account however i am able to look after existing clients (once you register an account)

Register and Live chat me ill look after you

what can you look after us with?

Well given he probably cannot say anything and you can't get deposit bonuses for account creation ever again.

I'd suggest the best way is to sign up and find out.

edit: yeah what he said

I have a Nigerian business friend who can offer you some great deals

dustysnecktattoo

Club Legend
May 15, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Are you referring to the same friend who said my long lost aunt died and i inherited 20million USD ????

we are registered victorian bookmakers, come and see us metro races on the rails....
www.betdeluxe.com.au for sign-ups

we offer competitive odds and bonuses to those that are already members

Without a full sports offering, I'm not joining and you need my business, because I also had a rich aunt

LSRU

Club Legend
Feb 3, 2010
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Signed up for a look tonight.

Seem to be still in the development stage but all looks pretty good.

Most importantly of course, quick to touch base with the good stuff. :D

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Had a swing with Bet Deluxe today and not too bad. Deposit was 30 mins before the first into their bank account but emailed receipt and they credited funds straight away. ID looks a bit manual and clunky I think but haven't done it yet.

All bets were accepted no issues and without referral, website is pretty slick. I like how it posts the bet and collect amount on the actual race page rather than needing to go back to open bets to check. They also look after customers who deposit ;). Prices about on par with other corps, a bit tighter on those $10 or longer but competitive for those in the market.

Haven't made a withdrawal yet but will post and confirm if any issues.

All in all pretty good, will be better when up on Dynamic.

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
Ladbrokes gave me a call about three weeks ago offering a deposit match. asked them to call back when I'm not at work to discuss details which they never did. Sent them a live chat message on the weekend and the offer had expired.

Why even offer it if you can't even follow it up?

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
I can look after with Bonus but only for existing account holders i can't offer it to those that haven't signed up !

only can offer to existing account holders that have set up and account already.

contact me on livechat or through support@betdeluxe.com.au

once you have registered an account

Didn't "look after with Bonus" - offered only a matched bet with restrictions via horribly clunky live chat.

Putting out misinformation on a public forum is not a very smart way to build a business IMHO.

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
What’s the matched bet rules. Wording seems similar to bonus bet?

Matched first bet up to $500 if odds are $2 or above.

A matched bet is not remotely similar to a 'bonus' of any kind I've ever seen offered. At best what he's written is deceptive.

Twice a week I rue the fact that the exchange doesn't operate on Hong Kong meetings - apart from the occasional all-up or exotic, Hong Kong is the only time I'm forced to use a lousy corporate bookie.

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Didn't "look after with Bonus" - offered only a matched bet with restrictions via horribly clunky live chat.

Putting out misinformation on a public forum is not a very smart way to build a business IMHO.
Mine was 50% first deposit matched up to 2K with bonus bets. 1 x turnover on deposit and no turnover on BB winnings. So what was said above was certainly correct for me and I have found them good to deal with.

Maybe they have changed their rules or maybe you work for a competitor, no idea but I have found them OK. That said haven't used them for a week or two

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
Mine was 50% first deposit matched up to 2K with bonus bets. 1 x turnover on deposit and no turnover on BB winnings. So what was said above was certainly correct for me and I have found them good to deal with.

Maybe they have changed their rules or maybe you work for a competitor, no idea but I have found them OK. That said haven't used them for a week or two

Well, to me, if someone's touting for business on a public forum with multiple mentions of 'bonuses' they should either make good on what they've offered publicly or update the fact that they aren't offering what they did on the same forum.

Simple good business practice/good manners.

Good luck if you're happy with them, I wasn't and therefore didn't bother. And of course I wasn't at all happy to have my time wasted registering.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well, to me, if someone's touting for business on a public forum with multiple mentions of 'bonuses' they should either make good on what they've offered publicly or update the fact that they aren't offering what they did on the same forum.

Simple good business practice/good manners.

Good luck if you're happy with them, I wasn't and therefore didn't bother. And of course I wasn't at all happy to have my time wasted registering.
To be honest, matched bet seems perfectly fair and no promises were made as they’re legally not allowed to.

What was the max matched value? Have seen many corporates offer up these types offers. It doesn’t seem rare or unexpected.

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
"As you may be aware First Deposit Bonuses are now banned across the country.

If you sign up an account however i am able to look after existing clients (once you register an account)"

"we offer competitive odds and bonuses"

"I can look after with Bonus"

How can anyone read that over three posts and not assume that bonus bet(s) will be offered after you register, deposit and get 'looked after'? How would you defend it - that he didn't "promise?"

To me it is completely unexpected for someone to state the above and then come back with a restricted matched bet offer. That's not being 'looked after', it's a cash grab which encourages people to load up to the max on one bet.

If you think it's a great deal, fair and all the rest, go bet with him. I won't be.

I posted to save anyone else wasting their time only to find out that a matched bet - an offer not mentioned anywhere in his posts - is his version of 'looking after' clients.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Any thoughts on viability of a few of the smaller corporates over the next few months?

Carnage for Pointsbet obvious on ASX, strain will only greaten when money becomes tight on withdrawals etc.

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Any thoughts on viability of a few of the smaller corporates over the next few months?

Carnage for Pointsbet obvious on ASX, strain will only greaten when money becomes tight on withdrawals etc.
Yeah they'll struggle. Govt stimulus of 20-100K will help but they will have no turnover and plenty of ongoing costs to cover. Might see a few of the big corps picking them off at a bargain price

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
anyone know the best bookie for esports?
mainly looking for prop bets specifically for LoL

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide

BET has been really beaten up, down 74% in a month. I'm no expert by any stretch but just seems like something that has to ride this out before climbing back up as sport returns?

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Had withdrawal declined with no call or email from Playup to tell me otherwise.

Only had a few bets there since they merged my accounts with aim to maintain best tote for a while, hoping they are using the Madbookie one as had trouble with Topbetta and this is first withdrawal but will post if anything more happens.

Hopeful just a problem of all the mash up of accounts/first withdrawal since.

The Neds website is still as slow as ever. I have a theory that they have intentionally made it this slow to encourage punters to back slow horses and greyhounds to replicate the speed of their software.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Possibly doesn't come under betting websites, but this is one that will save/make you money if you look into it, with much greater impact than just getting an extra few cents on the odds between sites or an extra point on the line.

I've been using Bettingmetrics which tracks bets, ROI, win rate, and a whole bunch of other stats. Heaps of filters by sport, bet type, odd range.

Anyway, I always felt AFL was my most knowledgeable sport, but the data shows I'm down over the course of the season with a negative ROI.
Alternatively, on Rugby League I am +9.01% ROI, horse racing even greater ROI.

Now in a lot of cases punting is just a bit of fun, but if you are looking to become more intelligent with your betting and make a little coin, this sort of analysis is great. Surprising too.

Back