Autopsy Hawthorn v Brisbane Lions AFL Rd 1 2020 - Sunday March 22 3:20pm AEDT (MCG) TEAMS ANNOUNCED

Hawks v Lions winner?

• Hawks by a lot

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Hawks by a small margin

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Lions by a small margin

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

How good is silk. He hasn't slowed down. Age seems to not have bothered him. What a career. Is a legend of the game.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Best on ground for me, Everything he's done has really hurt brisbane, bar handing it off for Patton to shank the kick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

World is imploding and this guy still thinks profanity is a concern.
I said for them to be mindful. I didn’t say that it is a huge concern. Broadcasters still don’t want that language to be broadcasted regardless of what is happening in the world

TBH last season doesn't count either what with Richmond getting a bye in the grand final so that's going to now be two asterisk seasons in a row.
I know we are both joking around but I seriously don’t think this will count. Can’t see the AFL booting back up again this year.

I know we are both joking around but I seriously don’t think this will count. Can’t see the AFL booting back up again this year.

Of course, but never, EVER underestimate the pigheadedness and stupidity of the AFL and their decision making.

Hilariously that was the best game (until you guys faltered in the fourth), and the best umpired game, of all the games this round.

If they counted the premiership in 1916 with most of the blokes off to the war, and only 4 teams playing, and the wooden spooner winning the flag, I reckon they can count this one.

Last edited:
Back