Autopsy Autopsy vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

kaboom kid

From the River to the Sea, Israel will be free.
Apr 28, 2016
Destination club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What a s**t club St Kilda are, for all of their pre season talk, Butler was ordinary, Jones butchered it as usual, Howard average, Hill has a pea heart and Ryder had his colours lowered by Goldy.
I still can’t believe we won that game, wow.
Yeah. Fst Brad Hill had his arse handed to him on a plate by Polec in the 2nd half....l

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I wish it was those cheatin scum bags essendon, but i’ll take those flog Aints as win before the collapse of the season... if you are not Paid Up then Pay up and support our fantastic club, i will go without beer for a month to ensure our club stays afloat in tough times. This club means everything to me just as much as my family. Please please dig deep because our club needs it (again) I will be signing up 3 new members this week (if the season is cancelled) to assist us going forward
All you *s on big footy better sign up a membership, you better buy a raffle ticket.. because this could seriously see the end of some footy clubs! No one knows the financial impact this can have on us, or the crumb aints, dags, gc, gws, tassie footy, there are others missing from my list, I am smashed, so it is hard to recall.. on what I can recall, we will be sweet as if you and all of you *ers, whether you like Jamie Macmillan, or Shaw, or Luke McDonald, Or are upset with Joyce and co or not, decide to hold out.. you all need to put up! If you cant put up, DM me and i’ll contribute for you, you’ll need to justify your reasons and I will walk my ass down from Medallion to shake hands and have a froffie..

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
All you fu**s on big footy better sign up a membership, you better buy a raffle ticket.. because this could seriously see the end of some footy clubs! No one knows the financial impact this can have on us, or the crumb aints, dags, gc, gws, tassie footy, there are others missing from my list, I am smashed, so it is hard to recall.. on what I can recall, we will be sweet as if you and all of you f***ers, whether you like Jamie Macmillan, or Shaw, or Luke McDonald, Or are upset with Joyce and co or not, decide to hold out.. you all need to put up! If you cant put up, DM me and i’ll contribute for you, you’ll need to justify your reasons and I will walk my ass down from Medallion to shake hands and have a froffie..
We love this club when we lose, when we win! We need to band together and fight!

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Ratten looked like a chump in the box.
8CAD9AD8-0520-4CD2-9458-0B1B7EF977A3-10548-00000720E4EF95E4.jpg

Dec 18, 2014
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pierce & Pierce, Stratton Oakmont
Looks like our win has triggered some salty Carlton supporters on the Bay too 😂😂😂.
Maybe they should focus on searching for “The Best Player in the league” as no one has spotted him since before the opening bounce on Thursday night.

Last edited:

Colbys Boots

Premium Gold
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep... 1 or 2 weeks for mine. Might depend on if they call it a trip or kick.

How Razor Ray didn't see it is beyond imagination (other than it was Razor Ray - so he was probably watching himself on the scoreboard)

A significant change to the MRO pigeon holes for 2020 reads as follows:

‘Tripping’ added as a Fixed-Financial Offence to allow the MRO to charge intentional trips with negligible impact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also thought we did much better with not giving away stupid frees like we've done it would seem forever, our tackles weren't often high or in the back. maybe something else we've worked on.
It’s cause we didn’t tackle..well at least in the first half!

my question is, how many one on ones did JMac win in the first half? If it wasn’t for his efforts we would have been blown out of the water.

All you fu**s on big footy better sign up a membership, you better buy a raffle ticket.. because this could seriously see the end of some footy clubs! No one knows the financial impact this can have on us, or the crumb aints, dags, gc, gws, tassie footy, there are others missing from my list, I am smashed, so it is hard to recall.. on what I can recall, we will be sweet as if you and all of you f***ers, whether you like Jamie Macmillan, or Shaw, or Luke McDonald, Or are upset with Joyce and co or not, decide to hold out.. you all need to put up! If you cant put up, DM me and i’ll contribute for you, you’ll need to justify your reasons and I will walk my ass down from Medallion to shake hands and have a froffie..

I just got my 2020 AFLW membership in the mail on Friday and I have no idea where my men's membership is. I think the club needs to have a pretty hard look at the membership department and their ability to get memberships to people who buy them well before the season starts.

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I just got my 2020 AFLW membership in the mail on Friday and I have no idea where my men's membership is. I think the club needs to have a pretty hard look at the membership department and their ability to get memberships to people who buy them well before the season starts.
Yes they butchered mine too however thats now a sub issue in the current issues we face

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
Bloody Jones. Tackled twice, drops the ball, " PLAY ON " 😡😡😡
yep clear free kick and they go down the other end and king gets a soft soft free kick. Nothing new with these yellow muppets.
Does King officially get credited with two goals or do they go against Rayzor and his idiot mates?

Guy kicks 2 on debut and didn’t win a contest.

Gifted 2 goals from umpires enforcing social distancing rules for King. Free kick you breathed in Max’s vicinity.
They must of thought Saint Nick was back out there.

Goldstein 98% Time on Ground

you absolute unit.

Goldy was one of the main reasons we won - doing it all and even taking contested grabs.

That was a very sweet victory with all our injuries

Sep 11, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It’s cause we didn’t tackle..well at least in the first half!

my question is, how many one on ones did JMac win in the first half? If it wasn’t for his efforts we would have been blown out of the water.

Jmac also spent 96% on the ground and great disposal at 87%

dropped that mark when he should have but played solid

Not even a disgraceful first half, s**t umpiring could get those soft campaigners the win!

Cunners you are an absolute star!

I imagine King has fond memories of his first game - I'll remember that he hasn't yet kicked a goal without a free ride from umpires. The s**t Tarrant gets pinged for while people put a saddle on Brown / Cunnington does my head in.

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Looked a lot better without Ziebell out there.

Tarrant is supreme. Best player in the team? Not many KPDs in the league who are better.

Saw some terrific stuff from Higgins. Apart from the shocker in front of goal, Polec looked the goods.

Amazing that Pittard was basically playing KPD. The best steak knives you've ever seen.

Very impressed with the comeback.

That was magnificent. We were right up against it, players missing, baffling decisions, the end of the world and no ones ready, one tall backman - One kpd!

We lost 3 players before half time including our captain with what looked like a serious knee injury.

But still we held on.

Never forget in the bad times that are coming that this is who we are.

I'm reading the St Kilda autopsy thread and they seem convinced the loss is even worse as we were widely regarded as bottom four where everyone knew they were making finals.

Umm, would have said we were both in that bracket that could finish anywhere from 6 - 14.

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
I'm reading the St Kilda autopsy thread and they seem convinced the loss is even worse as we were widely regarded as bottom four where everyone knew they were making finals.

Umm, would have said we were both in that bracket that could finish anywhere from 6 - 14.

I saw absolutely nothing today that would signify them being a finals calibre team.

Back