Media S29 Rising Stars

I met the Phantom many years ago on a short holiday in Bengali. I just happened to be there when the jungle olympics were on. Amazing, that was the year the Llongo just pipped the Wambesi.

Quite an upset! How did the Mori go?

Cesoir

Club Legend
Feb 11, 2019
Cairns
AFL Club
Fremantle
Quite an upset! How did the Mori go?
From memory they came in fourth after the Osi-Wey. Obviously did well in the water sports, but things started going badly after the cobra relay. Ya gotta hold your snake just the right way...

1584746071773.png

AuntyBlindEye

Slick Bear
Chess Club Member EKA Medal - Sweet FA Rising Star BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
jusjoshin lock for Rising Star this week. 13 tackles and a key goal, 122 DT points and BOG.
He would be if he wasn't nommed in round 2.

Also serial_thrilla NOW the round 7 nomination is late.

I will get on both round 7 and 8 ASAP. Had a bit on this week, haven't had time to jump on the 💻 and sort the graphics out.

Might pull an all nighter tonight.

I will get on both round 7 and 8 ASAP. Had a bit on this week, haven't had time to jump on the and sort the graphics out.

Sorry for a moment there I thought you were naming serial_thrilla the round 7 winner & thought the squeaky wheel gets the grease. As you were.

I will get on both round 7 and 8 ASAP. Had a bit on this week, haven't had time to jump on the 💻 and sort the graphics out.

I've put into 2 blinders.
Not that it's helped in the first 6 rounds.

If this was a merit based nomination, I'd be confident.

Two....???? Is that all? Sheesh!
I was only referring to rounds 7 and 8.
I also had 5 blinders during rounds 1 to 6.
I was bizarrely over looked in each of those rounds.

Sorry guys, I've been planting a vege patch in preparation of the apocalypse. Commenting form has suffered badly.
All good. We're doing the same - those seeds that Woolworths were giving out when you spent $20 are gonna see us through the rest of the year.

Oh and check out your inbox when you have a spare minute...

Mar 25, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
I wonder if the patented A.R.S.E. points systems takes into account our influence on SFA and the wider BF community? Surely AuntyBlindEye doesn't just use DT points and multiply it out into a cheaply designed format?
There is a lot of cloak and dagger surrounding how the ARSE points are calculated.
As stated previously. I suspect Enron developed the system.

I wonder if the patented A.R.S.E. points systems takes into account our influence on SFA and the wider BF community? Surely AuntyBlindEye doesn't just use DT points and multiply it out into a cheaply designed format?
There is a lot of cloak and dagger surrounding how the ARSE points are calculated.
As stated previously. I suspect Enron developed the system.

Allow me to pull up the curtain and reveal the magic. The ARSE points system is just AuntyBlindEye throwing darts at a board & Bloodied52 calling out the scores in a dodgy cockney accent.

That is more sophisticated than I anticipated.
ikr? Throwing a dart with one hand and holding a full pint without a drop spilling with the other is an art.

ikr? Throwing a dart with one hand and holding a full pint without a drop spilling with the other is an art.
Darts players are kind of my heroes. Name me another field well the best in the world does his thing by dragging his 115kg frame to start point with a pint in hand, half cut in a pub and pulls down a lazy half million a year. Their careers last decades.

Mmmnn the Bear seems otherwise occupied. I have a KABOOM update ready to roll. What to do? It's his thread and not mine and the kaboom is here only via his grim sufferance.

Back