Autopsy North Melbourne v St Kilda AFL Rd 1 2020 - Sunday March 22 1:10pm AEDT (Marvel Stadium) TEAMS ANNOUNCED

North v Saints winner?

• North by a lot

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • North by a small margin

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Saints by a small margin

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Hilarious in here. North suporters, you guys obviously forget you’re the faux tough kings. Changing your guernsey every second year doesn’t change your image :) Wait until the season resumes and you play a good team rather than a mediocre team or terrible team

Carlton fans carrying on in here....well you guys are just sh!+ end of story

Only positive from today was that Walker seemed to be ok, didn’t hear anything after the game telecast so hope it’s still good news

Personally just glad I have to sit through 8 less games of disappointment at the realisation that my team cant even beat an at best middle of the road team, thank you Corona.

Personally just glad I have to sit through 8 less games of disappointment at the realisation that my team cant even beat an at best middle of the road team, thank you Corona.

What if we're not actually middle of the road but good? Shaw's record since he took over is that of finals team.

Pretty good signs for the next gen for us.

Jy Simpkin was outstanding and Curtis Taylor looks like a future star.

Was mooted as a steal on draft night, when we traded up for him and that looks like eventuating.

He's a future wingman imo.

Pretty good signs for the next gen for us.

Jy Simpkin was outstanding and Curtis Taylor looks like a future star.

Was mooted as a steal on draft night, when we traded up for him and that looks like eventuating.

He's a future wingman imo.
You've got a good one there. Good skills. Tough too, doesn't mind a bit of biffo.

Back