Autopsy Autopsy vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw absolutely nothing today that would signify them being a finals calibre team.

You gotta wonder about Ratten, surely when Cunners gets going they stick Steele on him for a hard tag, if only to try and stem the flow for a bit.

All you fu**s on big footy better sign up a membership, you better buy a raffle ticket.. because this could seriously see the end of some footy clubs! No one knows the financial impact this can have on us, or the crumb aints, dags, gc, gws, tassie footy, there are others missing from my list, I am smashed, so it is hard to recall.. on what I can recall, we will be sweet as if you and all of you f***ers, whether you like Jamie Macmillan, or Shaw, or Luke McDonald, Or are upset with Joyce and co or not, decide to hold out.. you all need to put up! If you cant put up, DM me and i’ll contribute for you, you’ll need to justify your reasons and I will walk my ass down from Medallion to shake hands and have a froffie..

I just got my 2020 AFLW membership in the mail on Friday and I have no idea where my men's membership is. I think the club needs to have a pretty hard look at the membership department and their ability to get memberships to people who buy them well before the season starts.

Gee I hope this is your piss poor attempt at humour instead of a serious whinge.

I'm reading the St Kilda autopsy thread and they seem convinced the loss is even worse as we were widely regarded as bottom four where everyone knew they were making finals.

Umm, would have said we were both in that bracket that could finish anywhere from 6 - 14.
The bookies pretty much agreed with starting odds.

Unsing hero alert!

Shaun Atley kept a bloke who averaged 25 disposals a match last year to a paltry sum of 12 disposals and outpointed Hill 5 to 4 in score involvements.

His game was crucial in a match where we ended with 1 player on the bench.

Yeah. Ats was good. Hill wasn't much when it mattered.

Feeling a bit more relaxed now, but if we get another shot at this again this season we better start a s**t load better than that.
Curtis Taylor I was on you wagon in the vfl and I'm staying on it now
Goldie you are Elite
Taz your a work horse
JMac you are so underated, great effort for four quarters
TT love your work
Polec reliable
Cunners slow start but big finish
Jye great 4 quarter effort
BB your a work horse
Larky kept working hard
A few needed to step up earlier, was painful to watch the lack of tackles we held in a team known for its aggressive play
Our lack of player spreading made it look like a bloody auskick game for a while there.
The leaders needed to step up.
Those bloody long bombs to nothing were frustrating, we look better when we use a bit of vision and hit a Target.
Time for a bit of a break from footy all so you all stay safe.

Some of you posters at half time in the game day thread were flogs the way you were carrying on. None of you can wait until AFTER the game to have a cry.

Here's a sample of some pathetic posts:

We aren't arresting this crap in the second half to win.
We need a proper rebuild.
Early call and I have 0 inside knowledge but get the feeling the players don't respect Shaws, it looks like they see and treat him as more of a teammate or a friend rather than a coach.

******* experts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feeling a bit more relaxed now, but if we get another shot at this again this season we better start a s**t load better than that.
Curtis Taylor I was on you wagon in the vfl and I'm staying on it now
Goldie you are Elite
Taz your a work horse
JMac you are so underated, great effort for four quarters
TT love your work
Polec reliable
Cunners slow start but big finish
Jye great 4 quarter effort
BB your a work horse
Larky kept working hard
A few needed to step up earlier, was painful to watch the lack of tackles we held in a team known for its aggressive play
Our lack of player spreading made it look like a bloody auskick game for a while there.
The leaders needed to step up.
Those bloody long bombs to nothing were frustrating, we look better when we use a bit of vision and hit a Target.
Time for a bit of a break from footy all so you all stay safe.

Any thoughts on McDonald? :think:

Hill disappeared. Wonder if he and Jed said hi.

Do we know why they don't like each other? Just because one is a front running gutless flog who loves the party scene and theh gear, and the other is a hardworking family man with traditional values who is only up at 430AM when Cunners picks him up to go fishing?

Some of you posters at half time in the game day thread were flogs the way you were carrying on. None of you can wait until AFTER the game to have a cry.

Here's a sample of some pathetic posts:

******* experts.
It was an absolute s**t start, a better team would have nailed the coffin.
We need to start better than that to be taken seriously

Remove this Banner Ad

Back