NRL SC 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically, you’re looking for players that will get hit ups and tackle (base stats). Going off last week, I’d get Watkins. The Sami pickup was good as he seems to be relishing the move to fullback, however if he goes back to the wing, he may lose his workrate. CTW is a position where you could get 30 one week and 80 the next week.Probably just need to be patient and watch matchups.
Where's a good site to look for these stats?

Where's a good site to look for these stats?
I tend to use Big League magazine to work those things out.
Has most of the useful stats of the previous weeks games.
BA3B6EA2-5351-4A26-A8E8-3235056CF9C5.jpeg

8/590(c)
sat. Katoa(NZ), Flanagan, Williams(CS), Papenhuyzen
2 bench players.
Made late change dropped Williams to bench. Added in Walters tomorrow.

First 2 transfers will be

OUT Barnett Pap
IN Yeo Ponga
What's up with rowers like Bromwich and Barnett?

Was happy to acquire them in draft, and they're just stinking it up, no better than Adam Blair who was just a free agent pick up for me the other week so I didn't cop a donut

(Log in to remove this ad.)

20200323_005407.jpg
20200323_005349.jpg

Concerning position last week was CTW, but it seems a hit and miss position so will ride the highs and lows out

Next concerning position has to be the second rowers, so called premiums (early draft picks) in Bromwich and Barnett stinking it up, blah, need Cordner to return, if they keep playing

What's up with rowers like Bromwich and Barnett?

Was happy to acquire them in draft, and they're just stinking it up, no better than Adam Blair who was just a free agent pick up for me the other week so I didn't cop a donut

Barnett went off in the 1st half and never came back so he would have had a decent score.
Not sure about Bromwich (Don't really watch too much because it clashed with AFL)
Will have a chance now to see some games that we get in the UK.

Barnett went off in the 1st half and never came back so he would have had a decent score.
Not sure about Bromwich (Don't really watch too much because it clashed with AFL)
Will have a chance now to see some games that we get in the UK.
Ah cheers, didn't realise he got injured

Look serious?

1,216 at the moment before final scaling (Even with 19 from Wighton)

Fantasy- 875 even with Barnett 18 and Sami 15 (That double transfer i did was crazy.
Cost me 41pts :mad: )

Last edited:
Up 13,668 (4,355th)

Slight change of plan for transfers (Changed my mind even before i saw Ponga might get banned)

Brailey to Koroisau
Barnett to Yeo

Last edited:
1149 saw me drop 541 places to 716th. Johnson, Watkins (over Lomax :() & G.Williams the main disappointments

Going for a cash grab this round with my first 2 trades

Musgrove > Flegler
L.Knight > Katoa

188k itb Next round ill probably upgrade my centres as behind Yeo ive got Lomax, Simonsson & Mann

911 in Fantasy and i moved up about 1450 spots to 472nd overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back