Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' - out vs GEEL (calf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Won a huuuuge contested footy late in the game.

The 3 vs 1?

Spewing that didn't make it to the highlight clips, but I have it on replay to keep me in boners for the next 3 months.

The 3 vs 1?

Spewing that didn't make it to the highlight clips, but I have it on replay to keep me in boners for the next 3 months.
That’s the one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certainly didn't harm the 90's team.....

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

The media would incinerate if those blokes were still around today. They would choke on their own virtue signaling.

How is your gif-ability?

Borderline, but that's not the issue.

Getting the thing from the Q box on to the computer is the difficult part*

*Happy to take PM advice from any computer technophiles.

Surprised Patricia Ky didn't ring up the ABC to complain that Cam was putting himself in danger there of getting injured and clogging up the hospital system at this time of national crisis.

Huge. Just ******* huge. A 3 point lead with 3 minutes left, and they were off & running if they gained possession then.

Brilliant stuff GR.

Huge. Just ******* huge. A 3 point lead with 3 minutes left, and they were off & running if they gained possession then.

Brilliant stuff GR.
They did eventually get it. Marshall got the ball but missed his shot straight after this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back