Toast Nailed it! (2020 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rozee 😍

One of the few players who when discussed as having more midfield time, it actually makes sense for the team (instead of just having a bunch of big bodied ball winning s**t kickers) and he has the talent to draw from to perform well in the midfield. Time, space, skills, athleticism.
He’s the next bont with his class
Called it last year
Shame I went lynch and brayshaw 🤪

Zuthrie and Cavarra did sweet * all and scored over 20 points. Had them on field too!!!!

When they actually do something look out!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

giphy.gif

So after the early disappointment of Bont as VC, and a couple of stinking mid prices, needed to get proactive.
At the end of Saturdays games I called on my R3 SP Naismith to take the R2 position from Gawn(who was to be my captain) and Xerri came in to ride the pine.
This left me a little light on C options, so I used a little bit of my now bulging bank to upgrade Yeo to Neale and stuck him the responsibly of captain.
Things started off well when Neale was on about 70 at qtr time, and as we all know he kicked on to a decent total. So really at this stage I was winning.
With the late game came the uncharacteristic spudding of Gawn in such a ruck friendly CD environment we find ourselves in and the characteristic Yeo-Yeoing of Yeo.
All this leaves me with a score over 2000 with a number of spuds and 550k to upgrade my worst def and fwd to the best fwd and def, in about 10 weeks time.

tenor (2).gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grundy VC.

Thinking back, at one point i actually had brodie smith, houston and roberton and because i wanted bailey williams so badly i reluctantly downgraded smith to howe to upgrade robbo. Then i took haynes over houston. The difference was 187 points :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back