Foxtel - how atrocious has it become year after year?

Remove this Banner Ad

With Foxtel migrating all services off of cable to satellite, they can GAGF'd if they think satellite's going to be better and more stable in the long run.

Apr 16, 2006
The Dirty N-o-r-f
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
One club man
With Foxtel migrating all services off of cable to satellite, they can GAGF'd if they think satellite's going to be better and more stable in the long run.

Hahaha...originally setup near a big gum tree, gum tree grew and eventually branches interfered with the reception, technician had to come and find the best spot which has resulted in lots of piping along my gutter and walls.

Weird thing was that the reception originally started getting scratchy on really hot day, not so much on rainy or windy days.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Hahaha...originally setup near a big gum tree, gum tree grew and eventually branches interfered with the reception, technician had to come and find the best spot which has resulted in lots of piping along my gutter and walls.

Weird thing was that the reception originally started getting scratchy on really hot day, not so much on rainy or windy days.
Most likely the eucalyptus haze

Does anyone have any idea how to remove the Sports package? I mean, you'd think that Foxtel would be prepared and allow you to do it online, but no, they still force you to ring a non-functioning number that everyone knew would get overloaded with people presumably ringing up to cancel their Sports package, and is probably not at full staffing level anyway.

Surely they can't keep charging me for something that pretty much doesn't exist anymore.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Does anyone have any idea how to remove the Sports package? I mean, you'd think that Foxtel would be prepared and allow you to do it online, but no, they still force you to ring a non-functioning number that everyone knew would get overloaded with people presumably ringing up to cancel their Sports package, and is probably not at full staffing level anyway.

Surely they can't keep charging me for something that pretty much doesn't exist anymore.

See above mate

We all win!

Nekminit every channel open until May 30. Except for movies.

win win win win win
I have access to all channels so I’m cutting back to basic + movies. Win!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
This might really speed up Foxtel's decline, as a satellite service anyway. Only thing other than sport it has as something resembling a draw is HBO content and it's only a matter of time before HBO take that in-house with HBO Max Australia (or whatever they end up calling it). Foxtel creating * all of their own quality programming is going to hurt them.

Last edited:
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Absolutely f’ed us in the new deal

Now paying more for less.....and that was BEFORE the 'Rona !!!

Watching the BCS repeats all day. Saul and the vet.

"I'm looking for someone with a light touch. I'm not talking about some teenager taking a five finger discount of string cheese at the local Stop and Shop. I need: highly skilled, high end, discreet. A real pro."

"You gotta fit him in a tight space?"

"I don't think so."

"I got just the guy, then."

Got this in email.

We all miss our live sport, but to make things a little easier and help keep you entertained as you stay at home, we are giving you the Movies Pack until 30 June, on us. Plus you can continue to enjoy the Sports Pack with a combination of sports archive specials, new sport documentaries and more^.

You don't need to do a thing - you can start watching straight away!

Thank you for your continued support during this difficult time for Australia and the world. Stay safe, stay positive, we're all in this together.

Graet, but i cancelled foxtel months ago

Remove this Banner Ad

Back