News Coronavirus Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd suggest that it's random chance based upon a small population, but women will fare better in the long run due to the correlation between testosterone and thymic export. I actually had the honor of being lectured by one of the authors of this ground breaking paper, Dr. Samy Sakkal.

View attachment 846312
Does this mean a jab of Test in the arse for men will improve your immune system?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Does this mean a jab of Test in the arse for men will improve your immune system?

No mate, it refers to the correlation between testosterone and thymus shrinkage. The thymus is the lymph organ responsible for T cell maturation and is a critical component of your immune system. Testosterone is ultimately bad for this.

First day of lock down here so working from home.Really weird feeling saying goodbye to your work mates etc
Hasn't quite sunk in yet, but maybe in some small way this is how people who get incarcerated feel ?

Hopefully we've done this in time !

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First day of lock down here so working from home.Really weird feeling saying goodbye to your work mates etc
Hasn't quite sunk in yet, but maybe in some small way this is how people who get incarcerated feel ?

Hopefully we've done this in time !

Staying home is going to be really strange. I can’t fathom what people with 3+ kids will go through.

Yesterday's increase was 13% but test numbers down as well. NSW have posted 190 new cases from yesterday in this moorning's data.

1585171193022.png

It's good to see some of the infection figures slowing down.
The overnight NSW figures are up from yesterday morning’s.

I expect NSW’s numbers to keep going up as they are going to cop a lot of the returning citizens over the next week or so.

Great little website called " the true size of "

We all know how big our country is but this allows you to move countries around on a map and superimpose them over others.

Can see why infection can spread so easily around the globe in small countries with large populations.

Simplistic but interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back