News Coronavirus Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Government ministers appoint people to take charge of departments so they can oversee every single day to day machination in their portfolios?

Oh, I see............they are LNP reps and Tectonic is posting this.........dots well & truly connected.
I have no particular fondness towards any political party, I just don't like false information being spread.
Head of infrastructure is not in charge of letting people off boats.
Stop spreading false information.
Admit when you're wrong.

I assumed it was a fake story when I heard it.

‘So, we’ve got 3000 people on this ship, some are displaying the very symptoms that indicate they’re infected with the virus. What should we do?’

‘I reckon you should dock, and let them all off then have to chase them down after the test results come back positive...’

‘Easy. Done.’

Still shaking my head at the ship docking and people disembarking in Sydney.

The biggest facepalm of this whole clusterfu**.

Looks to be an administrative * up on several levels.

Careers will be smashed, but this is no comfort for the sick & dead.

‘So, we’ve got 3000 people on this ship, some are displaying the very symptoms that indicate they’re infected with the virus. What should we do?’

‘I reckon you should dock, and let them all off then have to chase them down after the test results come back positive...’

‘Easy. Done.’
Check them for influenza, came back negative, yeah sweet, let them off..
🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Check them for influenza, came back good, yeah sweet, let them off..
🤦‍♂️

I can spare some flexibility in blame for the typical lawyer/economics/arts degree pleb in government, but NSW Health is unforgivable.

No mate, I am calling on you to explain your reasoning with actual souce materials and all you have provided is allusion.

It's unfounded, just like the majority of the other political drivel that is stinking up this discussion.

It's a good thing you haven't done any of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KIMBERLEY OFF LIMITS

The Kimberley region and several other remote locations will become off-limits with new access restrictions to be put in place from 9pm.
People will only be able to enter the restricted areas if they are providing essential services and supplies, for cultural or family reasons or if they have been quarantined from the general public for 14 days.
All four local government areas in the Kimberley have been included – Broome, Derby-West Kimberley, Halls Creek and Wyndham-East Kimberley – as well as the Shire of Ngaanyatjarraku and parts of the Shire of East Pilbara.
Anyone who tries to enter a remote community without fulfilling the requirements could face a fine of $50,000.
The new rules have been put in place by the State and Federal Government.
Minister for Aboriginal Affairs Ben Wyatt said he was seeking Federal support for quarantine arrangements, food security and medical services and supplies.

Not related but this is exceptional of modern medicine:

Gaza, one of the most densely populated places on the planet confirms its first few cases, with the blockade in place its hard to see this not turning quiet dark.

Lol we had the ******* things in cages shutting and pissing on each other and would kill them when a customer ordered. I’d suggest that is a workable definition of mastered.

Well, Latham’s comment takes the cake for stupid comment of the week for sure. There’s a reason these things start in China and that’s because they treat animals like s**t. Any group of people that would fry a live dog in a wok isn’t worth my time.

Well, Latham’s comment takes the cake for stupid comment of the week for sure. There’s a reason these things start in China and that’s because they treat animals like s**t. Any group of people that would fry a live dog in a wok isn’t worth my time.
You ever had foie gras?

1585188191621.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back