Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have thought hairdressers and beautician would not come under essential services??

I thought man-scaping was essential for millenials?

I thought man-scaping was essential for millenials?
Well they have just announced today that beauticians etc will now be closed with hairdressing limited to 30 minutes, so I image Coles etc will have a huge run on home dyes! I guess im just going to have to have a bad ombre !!

Last edited:
Well they have just announced today that beauticians etc will now be closed with hairdressing limited to 30 minutes, so I image Coles etc will have a huge run on home dyes! I guess im just going to have to have a bad ombre !!
Just a tip for you all, try using an eyebrow pencil to touch up grey temples or roots. I use my reddish/blonde one on my temples, it blends well, is better for you than dyed, heaps cheaper and lasts till next wash. Just a suggestion if anyone is despairing out there?? 💆‍♀️

hearing total shut down nation wide coming Friday

I heard last week that was to happen last Friday - from my daughter who is a relatively informed TV reporter. It didn't happen.

Australia is on level 2. The next level is 3 and it's highy unlikely they would skip that to level 4 - your shutdown.

In W.A I take the bus into town each day and it's quieter than a really slow Sunday. Maybe 3-4 people on the bus at any one time. There aren't a lot of cases.

It's rather annoying that Federal interest is identical to NSW interest (I guess that's politics). NSW is more advanced in cases by time and numbers but applying NSW rules to all of Australia seems to be ignoring the rest of Australia who are not that badly affected.

I heard last week that was to happen last Friday - from my daughter who is a relatively informed TV reporter. It didn't happen.

Australia is on level 2. The next level is 3 and it's highy unlikely they would skip that to level 4 - your shutdown.

In W.A I take the bus into town each day and it's quieter than a really slow Sunday. Maybe 3-4 people on the bus at any one time. There aren't a lot of cases.

It's rather annoying that Federal interest is identical to NSW interest (I guess that's politics). NSW is more advanced in cases by time and numbers but applying NSW rules to all of Australia seems to be ignoring the rest of Australia who are not that badly affected.

personally I think the Scomo over reaction is crock of poo

so many things wrong with the plan, especially having no exit plan

If it happens, to be sure BRE will not be one of them.

Coronavirus crisis: WA lawyers call for release of low-risk prisoners from jail to avoid COVID-19 ‘catastrophe’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it happens, to be sure BRE will not be one of them.

Coronavirus crisis: WA lawyers call for release of low-risk prisoners from jail to avoid COVID-19 ‘catastrophe’

set up a meth smorgas board 300km NE of Kalgoorlie.

that'll keep tham isolated and out of mischief

personally I think the Scomo over reaction is crock of poo

so many things wrong with the plan, especially having no exit plan

It's starting to look like the peak has been reached. Barring some huge hidden pool of infection, stopping tourists coming in has been mostly what was required.

But wey-hey! 12% unemployment by Christmas come what may.

It's starting to look like the peak has been reached. Barring some huge hidden pool of infection, stopping tourists coming in has been mostly what was required.

But wey-hey! 12% unemployment by Christmas come what may.
Out of our 2800 or so cases only 170 recovered so far. Long way to go yet even with no new infections.

Out of our 2800 or so cases only 170 recovered so far. Long way to go yet even with no new infections.

Do you mean no new infections in WA in the last 24 hours?

Across the rest of Australia there was over 300.

In Australia
As at 3:00pm on 26 March 2020, there have been 2,799 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Australia. There have been 376 new cases since 3:00pm yesterday

Not zero for a long while, but perhaps declining daily new case rates from now on?
View attachment 847171

It largely depends on the testing, WA has only conducted 11,000 targeted. Looking at the history in Italy, numbers there also peaked and troughed slightly only to peak higher again after the low.

Do you mean no new infections in WA in the last 24 hours?

Across the rest of Australia there was over 300.

In Australia
As at 3:00pm on 26 March 2020, there have been 2,799 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Australia. There have been 376 new cases since 3:00pm yesterday

Sorry I meant IF we have no new infections.

It largely depends on the testing, WA has only conducted 11,000 targeted. Looking at the history in Italy, numbers there also peaked and troughed slightly only to peak higher again after the low.

For peak and trough, I can't see any significant remaining pool in W.A. and my visit to Perth today shows really low numbers of people. They don't need level 4 here because so many people have withdrawn from society voluntarily.

For peak and trough, I can't see any significant remaining pool in W.A. and my visit to Perth today shows really low numbers of people. They don't need level 4 here because so many people have withdrawn from society voluntarily.

Your Bunnings is closing to all but trade and health care professionals. Have they completed contact tracing yet for everyone who travelled on the bus where the driver was CV positive?

Your Bunnings is closing to all but trade and health care professionals. Have they completed contact tracing yet for everyone who travelled on the bus where the driver was CV positive?

Bunnings are restricting patronage between 6 and 9am to trade and health and emergency personnel. They are open to all between 9am and 7pm.
As I am technically trade it has no effect on me and in fact gives me an extra hour in the morning.

What is much worse is the closing of the BBQ tents out front! Sob!

When it is cooler but not humid I will go in to a very good spot. It ticks all the boxes including; location, line theory, map serial killer theory,a main southern transport route. BRE would have been there connecting or disconnecting lines. And the rviewing clues makes it a likely spot for SS.. And the windmill clue. I do not expect to find a windmill at the site. That might be to due with me. Previous visits I think I was so close..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back