NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle

1585226564106.png

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
As teams like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Los Angeles Rams have had their respective uniforms and logos leak, the Falcons have remarkably remained secretive.

Matt Tabeek of the Atlanta Falcons website spoke with team owner Arthur Blank and asked him what he thought about the new uniforms, which he has obviously seen.

“Well it’s the first time in 17 years that we’re changing them which is remarkable to me because I didn’t realize it was quite that long. But I did remember when we first bought the team a couple years later that we did change it – and that was a great change at that time,” Blank said. “I think that this look that fans will feel, experience and see and hopefully wear is one that’s more in keeping with a contemporary look and feel that our fans are looking for – a little more flair. I think the level combinations is one of the things that struck me about the tops and bottoms, the way they could be combined and put together provides a lot of options. The players had a lot of input in the uniforms; you know, they have to wear them. Beyond that, they’re young and they’re hip and they get it. They want to wear something that looks good on them. I think the uniforms will good on them and even better on our fans.”

Another high-ranking individual in the Falcons organization who has seen them, and been vocal about it is Brett Jewkes the AMB Group/AMBSE SVP/CCO.

If you’ve picked up on anything mentioned by Blank and Jewkes, it’s that the new uniforms will definitely have combinations to them. With the exception of the throwback and Color Rush uniforms, the Falcons haven’t had much of a uniform combination since they did away with the black tops/bottoms in 2009.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Lol....

“And then, when you get into the other break of the horn, you start to see orange, and the idea there is to signify the sunset, which is something that is so powerful in Southern California and something that really resonates with our fan base.”

Checks what rams colors are....

We are not and never have been an orange team. How did nobody learn from the Jaguars; Gradients are bad.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Very good point....

I have accepted it y’all... I understand now

This is exactly how St. Louis felt when the Rams did them dirty and skipped town. Gave them false hope, then bounced. Leaving hearts torn.

I’ve come to realize this is no longer about “The Rams”

.. This is about a football team that plays in Los Angeles.

Our beloved Rams have a prestige history that’ll never be forgotten. But, we are at a time of change. (Necessary or not.)

Now, this is about a football team that will represent the city of LA. SoFi stadium will be globally recognized, also will be used during the Olympics. It will be a state of the arch, generational palace. And our logo will always be embedded in people’s minds. We are LA. That is our football team..

R.I.P Rams 1936-2020 you will be missed. This is a corporate move for sure. I’ve lost all hope, but I’ve come to accept it. Only wish they flat out said it instead.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
After Kyler Murray was recently caught commenting about his team's uniforms on the quarterback's Twitch livestream (“No, I don’t like our uniforms,” Murray said. “They’re outdated.”) we asked Cardinals fans if they shared Murray's opinion on the matter.

The response was very one-sided.

They agree with Murray.

More than 85% of voters in an azcentral sports Twitter poll voted that the team needed new uniforms.

Cardinals desperately need new uniforms. One design element that's never worked for me in football is piping and anything approaching side panels (ala the Broncos) and the Cardinals somehow combined both.

Back