Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers vs Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

KohPhi do you even post anymore campaigner??? Apart from cameo's … do you really?

WaynesWorld19 what about all your inactives? What about your leadership?

Tony Lynn 15 instead of pumping hot beef injections into media Pisces, how about you redirect your talents to resurrecting freds you campaignery!

WFL instead of liking every post like its a fire hydrant, contribute.

Santoz you are new and have an anus like an unused rubber band … still stretchy.

Its nice to be back...which Dee wants a lesson in social distancing this week?
Saw an interesting example of social distancing yesterday. On one side of the photo was the Fremantle Football Club, and on the other side was the premiership cup - never the twain shall meet.

fu** me ... I was thinking Tarkyn_24 had a hold of this group and was a solid leader …...

I was so so so so so so wrong.
Hello friend.

The vibes haven’t been good enough in this thread for quite some time so I have had to vacate it for a bit until it meets the required thresholds. I’m sure you understand.

KohPhi do you even post anymore campaigner??? Apart from cameo's … do you really?

Tony Lynn 15 instead of pumping hot beef injections into media Pisces, how about you redirect your talents to resurrecting freds you campaignery!

Santoz you are new and have an anus like an unused rubber band … still stretchy.

Saw an interesting example of social distancing yesterday. On one side of the photo was the Fremantle Football Club, and on the other side was the premiership cup - never the twain shall meet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very inciteful but not very observant.

You seem to be moving from place to place like the Coronavirus mate.
ND is more infectious though.
Hello friend.

The vibes haven’t been good enough in this thread for quite some time so I have had to vacate it for a bit until it meets the required thresholds. I’m sure you understand.
🙁

Remove this Banner Ad

Back