Mega Thread Coronavirus & the AFL - season postponed. Part 2 * CONTINUED ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll go with he called it a hoax and I take him with a pinch of salt.
Perhaps we should be discussing our shores and how our leaders are reacting.

Morrison has me f’ed. One minute he is urging people not to be at the hairdressers for more than half an hour with further urgings of try to be less than that. He was telling us this very seriously.
Next day, nah, scrap that. Que!
I was looking forward to the return of the 30 minute mullet

Jesus that's cold.
If trump didnt say bullshit, she wouldnt have done it. And you better believe she blames herself. Poor woman listened to dodgy info that was completely unnecessary, made a horrible mistake and is now in a living hell. I dont think that she is deliberately using the death of her husband to undermine trump... maybe she just wants to warn people not to do what she did.
But no, not even a little bit trumps fault, trump is awesome no matter what, it must be a conspiracy #blameeveryoneelse. Jesus mate i get that you are a fan but come back from the dark side, he isn't going to save you
Someone that take a chemical because it had the same name as something Trump mentioned has gone WAAY down the rabbit hole.

If you based your scientific, medical decisions on Trump, then that’s asking for severe implications.. but Trump supporters/cult members never surprise. Believe anything and still defend him whilst he’s snapping at reporters/media rather then showing a harmonious, assertive demeanour.

Its not butchering or the eating of animals that is the problem with wet markets, its bringing different species close together in unhygienic conditions. The theory is, this virus passed from bats to Pagolins. It then jumped from Pagolins to humans. It doesnt appear to be the result of the Chinese butchering or eating bats.

Its similar to the story in Australia a decade or so ago where horse handlers started getting sick. The virus was a bat virus, but they got it from horses, not bats.
More information about this here

Well the bullshit we're after is the bullshit TDay had in mind with regard to the drug for Covid-19.
Or the years of Trump speaking s**t and denigrating people with knowledge who might get in the way of Trump and a dollar.

Well the bullshit we're after is the bullshit TDay had in mind with regard to the drug for Covid-19.
You know exactly what i was referring to. You are doing the typical trump lover thing of dragging this into an argument about semantics.
He made a national address touting chloroquine as a wonder drug, after his medical experts advised him not to. Then someone who trusted him acted on his bs comments and her husband died

You know exactly what i was referring to.

No I don't. That's why I asked you the question. Which specific statement did he make was bullshit? It's a pretty simple question.

You are doing the typical trump lover thing of dragging this into an argument about semantics.
He made a national address touting chloroquine as a wonder drug, after his medical experts advised him not to. Then someone who trusted him acted on his bs comments and her husband died

The only evidence I can see for someone arguing semantically is you. Just answer the question I asked or admit your comment was pure hyperbole (aka bullshit).

Its not butchering or the eating of animals that is the problem with wet markets, its bringing different species close together in unhygienic conditions. The theory is, this virus passed from bats to Pagolins. It then jumped from Pagolins to humans. It doesnt appear to be the result of the Chinese butchering or eating bats.

Its similar to the story in Australia a decade or so ago where horse handlers started getting sick. The virus was a bat virus, but they got it from horses, not bats.

Then you add the animals becoming stressed being in such an environment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I don't. That's why I asked you the question. Which specific statement did he make was bullshit? It's a pretty simple question.

The only evidence I can see for someone arguing semantically is you. Just answer the question I asked or admit your comment was pure hyperbole (aka bullshit).
??? The comments are referenced in the article you quoted. You can even do 'a simple google search' for trump chloroquine and watch his words coming out of his own mouth.

- His medical experts warned him not to tout chloroquine as a miracle drug
- He did it anyway
- One of his trusting loyal supporters is dead after listening to him

It's pretty simple. I would prefer if trump supporters didn't die by following his lead. I'm sure you're a decent bloke in real life, and I hope that you learn to think twice before believing the things he says.

If you based your scientific, medical decisions on Trump, then that’s asking for severe implications.. but Trump supporters/cult members never surprise. Believe anything and still defend him whilst he’s snapping at reporters/media rather then showing a harmonious, assertive demeanour.

He will waltz into a 2nd term so get used to him, in fact it’s brilliant to see so many western countries reject left leaning government’s, the tantrums are poetry.

- One of his trusting loyal supporters is dead after listening to him
Actually if she had actually listened to him she wouldn't have ingested it. Since what she took and what he raved about aren't the same thing.

Community transmission existed before that cruise ship docked. Letting those people dock and mingle just exasperates things further. I would say 22k where hundreds are in close contact with hundreds/thousands would have a much larger impact.

Which just make it catastrophically idiotic that in Queensland we have to f@$%ing vote in council elections tomorrow and all concerns about it were completely dismissed by the government. The infection rate in QLD is set to explode

He never directly called the virus a hoax. He called the democrats spin of it a hoax. I would have thought that was pretty obvious.

Huh, oookay.

Yeah I got what he said the first time. How's it working out for him now?

He said it would be gone by summer because of the "warm". Indonesia currently may have the worst death rate in the world. It must be cold there.

Less than a month ago he mentions how 35,000 people die of the flu each year in the US and that nobody has died in the US of Coronavirus.

Those numbers will not only come back to haunt him but will also be the death knell on his presidency.

Last edited:
There’s no proof that the virus jumped from bats or pangolins, just hypothesis based on the similarities of the SARS and Covid19 viruses. So much narcissism in your posting considering you’re just as much as a nobody as the lad you’re arguing with, bloody hilarious.

So you just dismissed a peer reviewed article because...reasons?

Same Chinese media that has made it common knowledge among Chinese residents that the virus did not begin there but in the US.

The media run by the government that suppressed news of the virus for a critical three weeks.

But why are we pretending this hasn't all been an operation by the Chinese to put the final nail in the coffin of US hegemony while destabilizing the global economy and threatening Western society. It's all been set up to perfectly to benefit China for this to not have been done intentionally. "Wet markets" my ass.

Yeah, but let's just believe the WHO - lead by an Ethiopian who has been accused of multiple coverups previously. The guy who lambasted countries like US and Australia for closing their borders to China while heaping praise on China's containment of it through stringent lockdowns. That seems to match up. The organisation perpetuated Chinese lies about the virus not being able to spread from person to person.

If I were more optimistic, I would hope that this would significantly erode trust in international organisations and help states move towards regaining some semblance of sovereign identity, but even if major national leaders did decide to do so, it's probably too late for the West.

It's difficult to deny that the WHO was not just as bad as the CCP in this.

So you just dismissed a peer reviewed article because...reasons?

There’s no factual evidence that guarantees the virus came from Wuhan wet markets.

It's difficult to deny that the WHO was not just as bad as the CCP in this.

For once I agree with you, Dr.Tedros is a pure criminal... I was gobsmacked that WHO elected him to lead them, the guy is despised in Africa, categorically mislead and lied about Ebola in West Africa and is best mates Mugabe. Tedros is the first head that needs to roll.

For once I agree with you, Dr.Tedros is a pure criminal... I was gobsmacked that WHO elected him to lead them, the guy is despised in Africa, categorically mislead and lied about Ebola in West Africa and is best mates Mugabe. Tedros is the first head that needs to roll.
First among equals with a few in China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back