Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers vs Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you going to be posting some whack classical s**t tonight Wayne? My homies and I dun need that kinda heat, ya dig?!
For you .....I'll abstain from posting any Classical ;)

KohPhi do you even post anymore campaigner??? Apart from cameo's … do you really?

WaynesWorld19 what about all your inactives? What about your leadership?

Tony Lynn 15 instead of pumping hot beef injections into media Pisces, how about you redirect your talents to resurrecting freds you campaignery!

WFL instead of liking every post like its a fire hydrant, contribute.

Santoz you are new and have an anus like an unused rubber band … still stretchy.

I am going to campaign for you to have your own prime time evening chat show.

Tony xoxo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cliff notes on the last 30 pages, please. Santoz has demonstrated an inability to accurately summarise, so preferably from somebody else.

For all those Demons players who went missing again as soon as they had to leave work and use their own data plans ...

1. Callums_Guns played a lone hand in adding Dee humour to the board. As per every other day this week, he failed to achieve the goal.
2. I successfully deflected any attempts to discredit me in a witty and clever way. As per every other day this week.
3. Metalcrusher walked in spitting liquor fueled fire like a hood rat spraying bullets from duel Mac-10's.

Friday, been a long arse week but we made it
That’s it, yeah it has and we did! That’s one week down, hopefully they just fly by till this is over

For all those Demons players who went missing again as soon as they had to leave work and use their own data plans ...

1. Callums_Guns played a lone hand in adding Dee humour to the board. As per every other day this week, he failed to achieve the goal.
2. I successfully deflected any attempts to discredit me in a witty and clever way. As per every other day this week.
3. Metalcrusher walked in spitting liquor fueled fire like a hood rat spraying bullets from duel Mac-10's.
NOT NOW SANTOZ!!!!

Yak, please provide a more accurate summary for your ol' pal 'less.

Santoz demonstrataed his ability to ride a bicycle backwards
ArdentEagle and Metalcrusher s**tdrunkposted a heap of nonsense
KohPhi made tribute to one of his fav posters in the league and revealed his true feelings (see my new sig)

[/QUOTE]
Santoz demonstrataed his ability to ride a bicycle backwards
ArdentEagle and Metalcrusher s**tdrunkposted a heap of nonsense
KohPhi made tribute to one of his fav posters in the league and revealed his true feelings (see my new sig)
There's an insinuation in this post, that all of the above are Bombers Players ......in fact Metalcrusher is a freelancer & identifies more with the Demons than the Bombers these days

Just clarifying for the confused

May I also say the efforts of all Bombers Posters to date ....have done this club proud & maintained our envied reputation

Wow - decision to go to bed early validated.

Draino is a *ing idiot. He will single handedly bring down the Bummers. sh*tstain Capstain.
I will report this post if you champ me one more time BRAB!
Oops! We ran into some problems.

How come I cannot report a mods post!!!!
No … this is what you are like all the time.
What about Tarkyn_24 What about TedDougChris

Where da fu** ar day>
I will smash that fu**in slurpie over your head pugster.
I also dock tails.
Your relevance astounds me …...
fu** off Amnot Weagle.
Going along nicely one would say ... ND is the Whately of the SFA.
This match fred is sheizzen!
fu** me ... I was thinking Tarkyn_24 had a hold of this group and was a solid leader …...

I was so so so so so so wrong.
KohPhi do you even post anymore campaigner??? Apart from cameo's … do you really?

WaynesWorld19 what about all your inactives? What about your leadership?

Tony Lynn 15 instead of pumping hot beef injections into media Pisces, how about you redirect your talents to resurrecting freds you campaignery!

WFL instead of liking every post like its a fire hydrant, contribute.

Santoz you are new and have an anus like an unused rubber band … still stretchy.
TeDudPiss … you are overwhelming me.
Well someone needs to …...
17596F2E-2E90-410B-83D2-1D094835A999.gif

="WaynesWorld19, post: 64789769, member: 8907"]

There's an insinuation in this post, that all of the above are Bombers Players ......in fact Metalcrusher is a freelancer & identifies more with the Demons than the Bombers these days

Just clarifying for the confused

May I also say the efforts of all Bombers Posters to date ....have done this club proud & maintained our envied reputation
Mate I love the way you always have our back and you support your team mates 100%.
Its very inspiring.

I quit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back