Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers vs Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

For all those Demons players who went missing again as soon as they had to leave work and use their own data plans ...

1. Callums_Guns played a lone hand in adding Dee humour to the board. As per every other day this week, he failed to achieve the goal.
2. I successfully deflected any attempts to discredit me in a witty and clever way. As per every other day this week.
3. Metalcrusher walked in spitting liquor fueled fire like a hood rat spraying bullets from duel Mac-10's.
Seems unlikely.

Had any decent melts lately?

Why are you casting dispersion on a future player of your club ......MC is simply an Ex-Bomber missing home & trying to get back to the Bombers .....
And why wouldn't you want to get back to the Bombers :thumbsu:
That's the only reason why I'm so desperate to quit.
So I can come back.

Mate I love the way you always have our back and you support your team mates 100%.
Its very inspiring.

I quit.
giphy.gif

Why are you casting dispersion on a future player of your club ......MC is simply an Ex-Bomber missing home & trying to get back to the Bombers .....
Casting dispersion?

All that work multi-quoting and that's the best gif you could find ...
And yet it’s still better than anything you have posted this week.

Nobodies.

Mate I love the way you always have our back and you support your team mates 100%.
Its very inspiring.

I quit.
That’s not even the worst part. Did you know that he hasn’t had a hamburger for at least 10 years?

What kind of captain is that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Santoz demonstrataed his ability to ride a bicycle backwards
ArdentEagle and Metalcrusher s**tdrunkposted a heap of nonsense
KohPhi made tribute to one of his fav posters in the league and revealed his true feelings (see my new sig)
I wasn't drunk mate. Just got home from my last day of full time work until CV passes.
Metalcrusher on the other hand seem toasted.

And yet it’s still better than anything you have posted this week.

Nobodies.

I'll schedule in a little time for you around midday on Sunday for us to go through gif researching and selection as per my role as SFA Humour Coach. Should be able to squeeze you in between helping Yakker improve his capacity to know when he's being trolled and catching up with Metalcrusher for a bourbon :thumbsu:

I'll schedule in a little time for you around midday on Sunday for us to go through gif researching and selection as per my role as SFA Humour Coach. Should be able to squeeze you in between helping Yakker improve his capacity to know when he's being trolled and catching up with Metalcrusher for a bourbon :thumbsu:
It would be akin to Paris Hilton running a class on fine literature. I'm good.

It would be akin to Paris Hilton running a class on fine literature. I'm good.

Nothing I've seen created from you resembles fine literature in any way shape or form.

Not even if I squint.

I'll see you at midday :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back