Coronavirus/COVID-19

Remove this Banner Ad

I was going to get a much needed haircut three weeks ago, but wasn't feeling well enough to go down to the mall to get one. Then I went into self-isolation. In a few months I'll be looking like a dirty, hairy hippie like i did almost 50 years ago. I do have a pic of me with hair down to my shoulders and a moustache from 1972. This virus thing is making me feel young again!
That's just, like, your opinion man

1585263664031.png

It isn't happening. Always happens to everyone except 'me' seems to be the attitude..
Mobile phone tracking data posted a couple of days ago suggests we're running at around 55% of normal activity and we need to get that below 20%

LittleG

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We need to all isolate spend our 6 weeks closed down.... but many aren’t listening, so this will be more like 8-12 months. Hoping it’s only 8-12 months.

Our government is trying to flatten the curve.... which is basically the Hird Immunity strategy. Slow but don’t stop the spread, it eventually gets to 60+% of population and thus achieves their goal.

I would have hoped that we could have gone the full lockdown, control and contain but obviously not.
Why we might not have that option:
People are not isolating
Not enough tests available
Not enough equipment

I know that the tests are short but our society not isolating could be the bigger issue.

My sister's boyfriend is mates with a colleague of Covid19 named SARS1. He reckons the virus is planning to go on holiday in a few weeks. Keep that to yourself though.
“It's going to disappear. One day, it's like a miracle, it will disappear”.
I heard that from a smart man. A very very smart man. He told me so himself.

Gotta love this post-scientific age where leaders resort to talking in terms of miracles.

Dog save us all.

Last edited:
Word that if social isolation policies are followed it should be all controlled by July

<laughs in Chinese government that spread the Covid-19 virus around the world to crash economic systems & purchase businesses and real estate at recession prices to allow mass Chinese investment before miraculously discovering a cure within 12 months>

Mar 25, 2008
Victoria's Secret HQ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Please send your best wishes to me guys, I need you at this time. Unfortunately I've had to isolate myself in the Victoria's Secret house. I'm trying to stay busy but there's only so much one man can do. I wish I could get some help from you guys but unfortunately I can't let you in to the house due to isolation rules. Anyway, send me your prayers. I'm off to play lifeguard by the pool now.

LittleG

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Please send your best wishes to me guys, I need you at this time. Unfortunately I've had to isolate myself in the Victoria's Secret house. I'm trying to stay busy but there's only so much one man can do. I wish I could get some help from you guys but unfortunately I can't let you in to the house due to isolation rules. Anyway, send me your prayers. I'm off to play lifeguard by the pool now.

Poor thing. How are you able to get out of bed?

Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ASADA
Anybody else finds the American stocks amusing?

They're unemployed is at 1mil, more cases then China and their stock market just keeps on going up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

They're unemployed is at 1mil, more cases then China and their stock market just keeps on going up?
Guess that's what happens when the president prioritises economic health over public health. Looks to me like a house of cards.

LittleG

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

They just added USD3,000,000,000,000.00 ‘free money’ to the economy. Making money less valuable. It’s all a house of cards, which when they start having major debt defaults, they will need to ‘bail out these over-valued companies.... that’s more ‘free money’. Stock market responds by going higher in anticipation of even more ‘free money’.

Basically, IF you aren’t heavily into the gravy train.... then you just got a bit poorer. Since you & me have time to Bigfooty rather than be in the disaster bunkers with a selected harem.... we both got even poorer.

We need to all isolate spend our 6 weeks closed down.... but many aren’t listening, so this will be more like 8-12 months. Hoping it’s only 8-12 months.

Our government is trying to flatten the curve.... which is basically the Hird Immunity strategy. Slow but don’t stop the spread, it eventually gets to 60+% of population and thus achieves their goal.

I would have hoped that we could have gone the full lockdown, control and contain but obviously not.
Why we might not have that option:
People are not isolating
Not enough tests available
Not enough equipment

I know that the tests are short but our society not isolating could be the bigger issue.
Works for me, I'm immune :essendon:

King Harold

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cleveland Indians

quite frankly I find all of America amusing / sad.
Trumps approval rating has actually gone up ffs !
got to give it to them , they love a Buffoon .

i think today is the monthly anniversary of his “ 15 cases —and down to 0 in next few s days — all will be ok “
statement. His reality is whatever is in his head at that moment 😩

quite frankly I find all of America amusing / sad.
Trumps approval rating has actually gone up ffs !
got to give it to them , they love a Buffoon .

i think today is the monthly anniversary of his “ 15 cases —and down to 0 in next few s days — all will be ok “
statement. His reality is whatever is in his head at that moment 😩
His White House advisers must quake in their boots every time he gives a press conference.

Every time they'd be thinking: "What mis-statements, untruths and rash promises are we going to have to quietly 'clarify' with the press later on today?"

The economy isn't 'real.' Capitalism is pretend fun for 99% of the world. It treats the world like a playground and ignores the dogshit at the end of the slide. Who gives a F**k about stocks and markets when you're in the ICU ward with no ventilator?

New Orleans about to go, poor bastards. No social net & healthcare apartheid.

ivan rassmussen

Premiership Player
Jun 28, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
“It's going to disappear. One day, it's like a miracle, it will disappear”.
I heard that from a smart man. A very very smart man. He told me so himself.

Gotta love this post-scientific age where leaders resort to talking in terms of miracles.

Dog save us all.

British populace: "this 'elected leader' is the biggest @#$%wit on the planet right now..."

1585277085534.png

US populace (well approx half of them that possess a functioning brain): "Hold our beers..."

1585277330529.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back