Poo Mega Thread Attention: Coronavirus Doomsday Preppers - RUN FORREST RUN! ‘Wear a mask whilst driving your car alone or we all die’

Remove this Banner Ad

Talking a quick trip to shoppo to buy Doom Eternal (PS4 naturally, the console of legit gamers not Sex Box or Nintendo Snatch)

If I am going to be Shut in for at least the next two months, I reserve the right to blast the living s**t out of the worst of the spawn and demon scum that Mars provides.

Talking a quick trip to shoppo to buy Doom Eternal (PS4 naturally, the console of legit gamers not Sex Box or Nintendo Snatch)

If I am going to be Shut in for at least the next two months, I reserve the right to blast the living s**t out of the worst of the spawn and demon scum that Mars provides.
Good luck with the NBN.

Only on web cam these days. I had a number 3 watching her have a number 2.
Jesus h.
I’m might be prone to consuming my lovely neighbours and all, but you’re a ******* sick campaigner mate!
Erm......you did get a recording though I’m assuming?

back to Bow and arrows, sinceI might have to hunt varmints to feed my doggies, chelseacarlton can you point me to a good deal on fleabay?
Compounds start at 250, long bow start around 150.
At our local gun shop, they had a package for 450 with heaps of stuff included.

What is the best first person shooter on PS4? WWII based.

What is the best first person shooter on PS4? WWII based.

I am biased but I have been a Doom fanboy since the original came out in the early 90s on the PC.

Doom Eternal looks very good so far, but there seems to be a bit more logic to the game aside from just mindlessly blasting zombies and demons back to hell.

back to Bow and arrows, sinceI might have to hunt varmints to feed my doggies, chelseacarlton can you point me to a good deal on fleabay?
The junior packages are really good for compounds, around a hundred bucks with a few extras thrown in5/7 day delivery, let’s hope for your sake those damned varmints don’t overrun you in the meantime.
I have to chop a tree down and plant a lemon tree right on top of where I buried our old dog several years ago.
Gunna have a few wines first to get myself in the mood, Stronzo hasn't PM’d me the video yet, so I can’t use that as mood inspiration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am biased but I have been a Doom fanboy since the original came out in the early 90s on the PC.

Doom Eternal looks very good so far, but there seems to be a bit more logic to the game aside from just mindlessly blasting zombies and demons back to hell.
Loved DOOM in its day. 🥳👍

Mostly what I loved was MEDAL OF HONOR tho. Blasting NAZIs and Japs just felt so good.

Anything like that on PS4? Asking for a friend.

Loved DOOM in its day. 🥳👍

Mostly what I loved was MEDAL OF HONOR tho. Blasting NAZIs and Japs just felt so good.

Anything like that on PS4? Asking for a friend.

I don't particularly like Call of Duty games, but World at War was good. It's about ten years old.

Doom was good back in the day, its what got me into PC gaming, then Quake, Quake 2, lan parties all night, Duke Nukem 3D, Battlefield 3 and 4, even got into a gaming clan, but havent playing anything in nearly 2 years...

in the capital CH7 chose not to show any replays of AFL, no classic games. instead they are showing Police Academy 7, as if things werent bad enough already.

I'm a phone hookup with work for a meeting, I'm sitting back here in my trackies drinking beer, screw them and their no-alcohol policy!

World at War, PS4.

Beauty. 👍

I tire of WWII games, and there's too much chaos usually in these military shooters. I prefer modern or futuristic tactical shooters. World at War is very good though.

Desert Storm was a fun game, not massively acclaimed, but it had a good mixture of arcadey action with military missions. Circa 2003.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back