2020 membership thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Granted my membership fee is high (I have a coterie for myself and my partner) I still dont want a cent back. I love this club and anything we can do to rally around it when it needs us most I am happy to do. Seems like most supporters are in a similar boat and its fantastic to see everyone rallying behind it when it needs us the most
More than happy for the club to keep my money but also more than comfortable with those that haven't yet signed up, not doing so.

I just signed Sarah the cat up as a 2020 member, I got a new cat. She turned up at my work just before Jan 26, she was already desexed so clearly dumped but was otherwise in good health

She has settled in nicely and made herself at home to the chagrin of Oi Cat the resident but they are starting to get along

I bought it through the website however and it freaken sucks. There is no way I can tell the club what her name is. It requires a second email but all I really want is the certificate. I have no need for a dog collar or lead

Whatever, Sarah is now a pet of the west

aaa1.jpg

I happy to donate membership 11 game with social club. Not necessary but if we back to a 17 game season maybe as a show on good faith by the club/league they could offer free away games to members.

I just signed Sarah the cat up as a 2020 member, I got a new cat. She turned up at my work just before Jan 26, she was already desexed so clearly dumped but was otherwise in good health

She has settled in nicely and made herself at home to the chagrin of Oi Cat the resident but they are starting to get along

I bought it through the website however and it freaken sucks. There is no way I can tell the club what her name is. It requires a second email but all I really want is the certificate. I have no need for a dog collar or lead

Whatever, Sarah is now a pet of the west

View attachment 847868
We should have a Bulldogs Cat Members get together when this virus thing is over!

Back before we had Pet Memberships I used to buy my cat, Barry, a Child's Membership each year. He got invited to a few kids activities at the club. I used his name and date of birth and was hoping that Douggy would show up at my front door on Barry's birthday to wish him a Happy Birthday. Alas it never happened. My next cat, Jordan, was also a child member for a few years until Pet Memberships came in. My cat that I adopted in the states, Lily, was a Pet Member for the seven years I had her. The best thing in the pet gift pack ever was this sleeping mat in 2012. However, Lily didn't at first know how to use it and it became a favourite hiding place. I sent a copy of the pic to the club and they put it on the wall in the membership office.

Zsa Zsa is currently a fourth generation Bulldogs Pet Member in her third year. She's a tabby like Sarah. I gave her my member's scarf from last year:

Last edited:
Two questions:
Will the monthly automatic direct debit membership payments continue? (I expect the answer to be yes 😏)

My nephew, a child member, is now 13. How much longer before the club says, hey, he’s no longer eligible for child membership?
Yes mine came out this week and i believe my kids membership changed at 16 from memory

Chicago1
We should have a Bulldogs Cat Members get together when this virus thing is over!

Back before we had Pet Memberships I used to buy my cat, Barry, a Child's Membership each year. He got invited to a few kids activities at the club. I used his name and date of birth and was hoping that Douggy would show up at my front door on Barry's birthday to wish him a Happy Birthday. Alas it never happened. My next cat, Jordan, was also a child member for a few years until Pet Memberships came in. My cat that I adopted in the states, Lily, was a Pet Member for the seven years I had her. The best thing in the pet gift pack ever was this sleeping mat in 2012. However, Lily didn't at first know how to use it and it became a favourite hiding place. I sent a copy of the pic to the club and they put it on the wall in the membership office.

Zsa Zsa is currently a fourth generation Bulldogs Pet Member in her third year. She's a tabby like Sarah. I gave her my member's scarf from last year:

I liked cats until I got one, then I fell in love when I did. I absolutely adore these elegant goofballs and gettin together to talk cats and dogs sounds awesome

Zsa Zsa wears the scarf well. I want to frame the certs. I get for my cat memberships. It means nothing to them but surprisingly means something to me

Two questions:
Will the monthly automatic direct debit membership payments continue? (I expect the answer to be yes 😏)

My nephew, a child member, is now 13. How much longer before the club says, hey, he’s no longer eligible for child membership?
The membership changes at 15 or 16 from a child membership to a concession membership, until they turn 18

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone have a photo of the 2016 GA membership card they would be willing to post?

I got the same email. My first ever footy club membership and I'm about to turn 30.
Congrats! I was 25 when I got my first membership. Now 43 years later and they still have me... :)

Congrats! I was 25 when I got my first membership. Now 43 years later and they still have me... :)

My extended family is full of mad Dogs fans, but my parents aren't into footy, and I was a bookish nerdy kid. Wasn't until 2018 that I started getting interested in footy. My aunts and uncles are very proud of me for finally getting on board.

My extended family is full of mad Dogs fans, but my parents aren't into footy, and I was a bookish nerdy kid. Wasn't until 2018 that I started getting interested in footy. My aunts and uncles are very proud of me for finally getting on board.
We are too.

Having recently turned 40, I had a will compiled by my solicitor. Needless to say the club will be generously surprised when my alcoholism finally gets me. This club has given me far more joy than my arse of a brother.

My membership pack arrived today. I have my new memeber's scarf on and I'm ready to watch tomorrow's game against Port... errr... oh, yeah. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back