49er fans and why you should be one

Remove this Banner Ad

May 27, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Melbourn Victory, 49ers
Hello lads. Been a while. I thought I would discuss something different for a change: 49er fans, and why you should be one.

When you support the San Fran Cisco 49ers, you take comfort in the knowledge that you are supporting the good guys. We are fans of right, not wrong. We support good, not evil. This in turn makes the typical 49er fan a respected member of the community.

Been caught recently with drugs or a body in your boot? No probs, tell the judge you’re a 49er. It won’t overturn a guilty verdict, but it will mitigate the punishment when the judge hands down his decision.

Applying for your dream job? Put San franc Cisco 49er fan on your resume. You’ll get a call for an interview in no time.

Know a 10/10 woman you want to impress? Tell her about the 49ers. Better yet, show her some Montana highlights on Youtube. After 50 hours of Montana highlights, she’ll be begging you for more.

So do yourself a favour, start following the World’s Team today.

Ahh yes, excellent! The 49ers! Why didn't I think of it before????

Hey Stevie G! You might've noticed my posts in the General Discussion thread about offloading Allthatpower from the Panthers?

Would you consider a trade for him?

Don't mind the hostile response from him to your OP. Once he's reminded that the 49ers are based at Levi's Stadium, and that that's where the Panthers lost the SB. He'll call the place home in no time.

He'll have a wonderful time at the stadium. Pointing out all the places on the field where the Panthers ****** up that day. Although you might want to consider cordoning off the area where the Miller/Newton helmet to helmet occurred, or where Newton didn't recover the fumble, though? He'll get all Randy Marsh, if ya know what I mean? ;)

We'll negotiate in good faith.

Regards.

imadodgyumpire.

Damn, I'm everywhere Dodgy posts, wouldn't know tho cause he's too gutless to tag me. He's probably got threads on me on the motor racing board that I'll never read.

:(

Argh Yes Indeed

The mere thought of Steven Gerrard ....... after the Chiefs won the Super Bowl.

Just made the Kansas City win so much more enjoyable for me.

Schadenfreude...... oh who is a sick **(ker ...... 🙋‍♂️

I tell you what lads, you may bicker amongst yourselves, you may look on at me with envy because I'm a 49er fan and you're not, but I enjoy reading your replies. They are good natured. There's a few dickheads in the AFL section and the soccer srction, but you blokes are alright.

I look forward to posting more stuff in the future.

Hope you guys are virus free and if you do have to get tested, remember, tell the doc you're a 49er, he'll waive the fee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back