brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
The SANFL side will play 2 matches at Adelaide Oval as curtain raisers to Crows AFL matches:

- Sunday 14 June v Port (curtain raiser to home Showdown)
- Saturday 4 July v South (curtain raiser to St Kilda game)

The State Game between the SANFL and WAFL will be after the Fremantle game at Adelaide Oval.

Of course they bring this logical awesome move in after I move interstate

The Port site says they play two SANFl Games before home afl matches and mentioned the showdown. Newsflash. This is our home game. Ports is in Round 2

Will the curtain raisers have to finish 14 and a half hours before the AFL game starts like previously or can they run them a bit closer?
They will be played the day before... ;)

Vale Schneezer...

Sad to hear of the passing of South Adelaide Hall Of Famer the great John Schneebichler (Schneezer) this week, one of the real characters of the Panthers SANFL back in his heyday and a bloody good footballer who also represented SA in State of Origin back in the day.

1583802818873.png

Vale Schneezer...

Sad to hear of the passing of South Adelaide Hall Of Famer the great John Schneebichler (Schneezer) this week, one of the real characters of the Panthers SANFL back in his heyday and a bloody good footballer who also represented SA in State of Origin back in the day.

View attachment 836780
S***
Sorry to hear this had many a tussle with sneezer ripping bloke, read awhile back he was battling
PS the bloke in the back ground was a fair player to

S***
Sorry to hear this had many a tussle with sneezer ripping bloke, read awhile back he was battling
PS the bloke in the back ground was a fair player to
No expert on the Double Blues....Looks a bit like Mots?

No expert on the Double Blues....Looks a bit like Mots?
Yes the great Peter Motley. Peter Yeo and Pete Endersbee were the other 2 Sturt blonde bombshells who looked similar but played a few years earlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SANFL wishes to advise that from tomorrow (Saturday 14 March) no spectators will be permitted to attend SANFL matches until further notice.
However, due to the timing of this decision, tonight’s two SANFL Statewide Super Women’s League matches at X Convenience Oval (Elizabeth), as well the Statewide Super League men’s trial matches at Thebarton Oval and Coopers Stadium (Norwood), will go ahead as usual, with supporters allowed entry.
The restrictions will apply to tomorrow’s two remaining Round 4 SANFLW matches at Flinders University Stadium (Noarlunga) and the men’s trial match between Central District and Sturt at X Convenience Oval.
Only players, umpires and officials will be allowed entry into these matches tomorrow.
All U16 and U18 Torrens University Cup matches scheduled at various grounds on Sunday also will be played under these entry restrictions.
The situation around Coronavirus has changed rapidly today and SANFL has been in constant communication with the AFL and by extension the Federal Government health authorities and will continue to monitor the situation closely.
In addition, SANFL has provided information and advice to all SANFL clubs and leagues in South Australia which will see them introduce precautionary plans immediately to limit the risk of infection of COVID-19 to all players, staff and match officials.
SANFL will provide updates regarding any change to the current status.

I reckon you're right Bicks. Looks like Mots and JS always gave my roosters a hard time. Sad to see him pass on. Shows our age I guess.
Certainly his Mots.

The SANFL needs to release the SA state jumper for general sale so the public can buy them.

They'd sell shitloads of them and raise some much needed $$$.

Do we send our money in brown paper bags?

"">

Anybody else have any news on their local club?

I reckon every club would be in a bit of trouble, but a club like West Adelaide would be in it deep. Centrals too which seems unbelievable given the financial powerhouse they at least appeared to be during the glory decade.

I reckon every club would be in a bit of trouble, but a club like West Adelaide would be in it deep. Centrals too which seems unbelievable given the financial powerhouse they at least appeared to be during the glory decade.

You could say about a few AFL clubs. Tough times across the comp. Glenelg and South are a big concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back