Other 2020 - Bigfooty NFL Board - Hall of Fame Nominations

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
AmericanCrow deserves some respect.

But looking at who is in the OP this is a tough class so many deserving people that make this forum fun and always fresh all year round. even if some of us do get on each others nerves at times. Given the gap since the last inductions having a class of 4/5 would be stiff for some who will missout. even going to 6 or 8 will have some that are stuff to miss.

There are also people that are close to a nomination but would be hard to nominate them yet because of the current backlog.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle

But looking at who is in the OP this is a tough class so many deserving people that make this forum fun and always fresh all year round. even if some of us do get on each others nerves at times. Given the gap since the last inductions having a class of 4/5 would be stiff for some who will missout. even going to 6 or 8 will have some that are stuff to miss.

There are also people that are close to a nomination but would be hard to nominate them yet because of the current backlog.
Yeah....four years gap, normally like 3-4 inducted each year....should induct 12. * it, why not.
Then we can go back to being stingy....2 max per year.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Thanks for the mention, but I suspect there's probably a bit too much s**t posting on my part :D

Although if we're awarding longevity, put me in!
Some of the shitposting gets lost too easily in the NFL threads. but dont remember you shitposting much or really at all in the NCAA Threads. and you dont go missing when your teams are doing bad.

because of all the shitposting that can happen in the weekly NFL threads its hard to remember some of the regulars who dont say much till Mondays when we are on page 15.

Appreciate the shoutout mate.

However, plenty more deserving than me.

Let’s face it, I am a pain in the ass foreigner.

:)

Appreciate the shoutout mate.

However, plenty more deserving than me.

Let’s face it, I am a pain in the ass foreigner.

:)
It isn't so much the pain in the ass foreigner bit, more your choice of AFL team. ;)

How good one must be to achieve both a hof and ea....the grand slam of awards

It would be proof that the system works and the duck is doing it's job.

On the flip side tho, it would tell a HoF that they have lost their way and in jeopardy of being removed. 😂

Hail the duck.

Back